Chapter 28. Love don't cost a thing. However, impatient may cost a lot

It had been three weeks since Jermaine had been away playing his NBA games

It had been three weeks since Jermaine had been away playing his NBA games. So, you can imagine the sheer joy that consumed me when he finally walked through the front door today.
We spent the evening catching up on all the details of his away games - the victories, the challenges, and the unforgettable moments on the court.

I had prepared a three-course home-cooked meal, complete with his favorite dishes that I knew would bring a smile to his face.
After indulging in the delectable feast, we settled down for a cozy movie night.

By the second movie, he drifted off on the couch, exhausted from a long flight. I seized the opportune moment to sneak away and set the scene for my next surprise. I scattered rose petals across our bed, their fragrant aroma filling the room. I placed candles around the room, illuminating it in a soft, romantic glow.

Escaping into the bathroom, I couldn't help but smile as I delicately slipped into the lingerie I had specifically chosen for this night. Every detail had been carefully considered, from the intricate lace to the enticing color that accentuated my features.

I grabbed my robe and headed back downstairs to the living room. I gentle woke him. "Babe, let's head upstairs," I whispered. He stirred, his eyes slowly blinking open.

As we entered the bedroom, his tiredness seemed to melt away as he realized what I had planned for the rest of the night. The room had been transformed into a romantic haven, an oasis just for the two of us. The bed adorned with rose petals, the dimly lit ambiance creating an atmosphere of intimacy and passion.

Taking his hand, I guided him towards the edge of the bed and slowly untied my robe, letting it gracefully slip off my shoulders. His breath hitched as he took in the sight before him, his eyes devouring every inch of my body with longing and desire.

He reached out to pull me towards him and I stepped back. "Relax and let me do all the work," I told him.

His voice husky with anticipation as he responded, "I'll try," he grinned.

I stepped closer to him, and leaned down to capture his lips, then moved to his neck trailing soft kisses, I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off, revealing his toned physique.

As he moved up onto the bed, Climbing on top of him, I straddled his waist, teasingly grazing his stomach with my fingertips. The room was filled with an intoxicating combination of candlelight and soft music, creating a sensual backdrop for our intimate encounter.

I leaned down to capture his lips in a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing in sync. His hands roamed my body, exploring every curve and dip, igniting an electric current between us. With each touch, the desire between us intensified, aching to be fulfilled.

I slowly moved lower, leaving a trail of hot kisses along his chest, reveling in the way his muscles tensed beneath my touch. His fingers intertwined with mine as I reached for the nightstand, pulling out a bottle of silky massage oil.