I DO {1}

MENTIONS OF DRUGS, SEX, VOMIT SWEARING, FIGHTING, YELLING.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE STORY, JUST LEAVE.

NO ACTUAL SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!.

IDEA FROM : I CANT REMEMBER.

IF YOU DO KNOW PLEASE TELL ME.

CHRIS IS 24 AND ELLIE  IS 23 AND ITS 2024

Before I meant Chris, I  was stuck doing c0cain and weed, but when I met Chris I had to Quit.

Today is the day I was getting married to the love of my life, Chris Sturniolo, Him and his brothers make youtube videos and are very popular on social media.

"Ellie are you in your dress yet?" I heard Madi ask "Uhm yeah can you just zip up the back?" I say walking out of the bathroom, Madi comes up behind me and does my zipper up "there you look amazing" she said walking in front of me "you nervous?" she asked as we walked to the door "very" I replied looking down at my dress "why? Chris loves you there is nothing to be nervous" She replied grabbing my hand "now come on future Mrs sturniolo" We laughed and got into the car.

Me and Madi  got out of the car and saw my step dad and Matt, I walked up to Matt and gave him a hug "you look amazing Ellie" Matt said pulling away from the hug "thank you" I reply as Matt and Madi walking more into the park to where the wedding is being held, "So your actually going to marry the idiot" My dad said as we started to walking inside "Yeah? I love him and he loves me" I reply trying not to just give up on the whole wedding  "just don't come back to me and your Mother" "why would I the last thing I would do is come back home" I reply "I hope he cheats on you" Is the last thing he says before we get to the place of the wedding and now we have to walk down the isle.

CHRIS' POV

I see her show up at the end of the path, I couldn't take my eyes off of Ellie, she looks so beautiful she really is the most prettiest girl.

She walks down the Isle and her Stepdad goes to find his next to her mom, I liked her mom she was a nice lady but her stepdad was a nightmare and I'm so glad she doesn't have to live with him anymore, she doesn't need it, she just needs me.

she walks on to the stage and stands in front of me, I grab her veil and pull it behind her head "you look so beautiful" I whisper softly and the priest starts talking.

"we are here to welcome and marry this couple Chris and Ellie into the new world, to live together and to start a family and have as many kids"

after an hour of us saying our vows it was finally time.

"Okay it is now time to bless the words of Marriage, Christopher repeat after me"

"I Christopher Owen Sturniolo"

"Take Ellie Wine in sickness and in health"

"To cherish and to hold"

"till death do us part"

I stand there and Listen to Ellie say everything, I can't wait to start a brand new chapter with Ellie and whoever our kids will be.

"I know pronouns you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!"

I grab both sides of Ellies face and pull her in, our lips connect and I wish I could just stay like that forever, we pull away and everyone starts clapping.

"Now Mr and Mrs Sturniolo, invite you all to dinner just down the hall"

ELLIES POV [LATER THAT NIGHT]

Me and Chris and his family and my family are all sitting at the same table all just talking when my dad stands up and gets everyone's attention "I would just like to say a few words about Ellie and of course her dumb looking new Husband" He yelled, "Josh sit down!" my mother yelled  "No I'm just saying a few words, Chris, what do you plan on doing with her? fuck her? then break her heart because that is fine with me, Ellie don't say I didn't tell you" Josh finished and sat back down "what the fuck dad!?" I ask "you always ruin everything" I say and walk outside and Nick comes up behind me, "Ellie you alright?" He asks putting his hand on my shoulder "he always ruins everything!"  I say heavily breathing "you alright to come back inside" Nick asks, we both walk back back inside and I sat down next to Chris.

After the wedding Me and Chris drove back to our house with a drunk Nick and a tired Matt in the backseat.

we got home and we all went straight to bed.

===================

please vote! 

words: 777