MR AND MRS STURNIOLO {2}

3 WEEKS LATER 

I woke up to the sunlight coming through the window, I roll over and hear Chris groan "well good morning  Mrs Sturniolo how are you" he said with a grin "amazing" I reply grabbing his face giving him a kiss.

We got up and walking down stairs and saw Matt sitting at the counter "well good morning you guys, how'd you sleep?" He asked  taking a sip of his orange juice "good what about you and Nick?" I ask making some coffee "I think he slept fine I don't really know" Matt replied "Well Me and Nick have to go back home we  have some packages coming" Matt says running up stairs to go get Nick, After Matt and Nick left I got a book and sat on the couch when Chris came down stairs "hey Honey watch are you reading" He asked sitting next to me "one of us is lying" I reply looking up at him "Nice, uhm my parents invited us over for dinner" Chris said nervously "what did you say?" I say looking at him already knowing he said yes "I said sure, I mean what's so bad with having dinner with them?" He asks standing back up "they hate me" I reply closing my book.

"No they don't" He said grabbing my hands "fine, I go start to get ready" I say rushing up stairs to get ready.

After I was ready I was so Nervous, I even know they his Mom doesn't like me because of my past, and all the drugs I use to do.

We got into the car drove to his parents house, we got out and walked inside "Oh Chris!" I heard his Mother yell as she came out from the kitchen and pulled Chris into a tight hug "and of course Ellie" she says as she gives me a dirty look "so mom what  are you cooking for dinner?" Chris asked as we sat down at the table.

"So Ellie how are you" Jimmy asked as he brought some food out from the kitchen "I'm good, still unpacking everything around the new house" I reply and look at Chris, His mom came and sat down and looked at both of us "the house Chris brought?" She asked "No mom we both paid for it" Chris said opening his pepsi can.

during dinner, I didn't really eat anything and didn't tune into any conversations, "so Ellie how long have you been clean" Mary - Lou asked "Um sorry what?" I ask confused "Mom no" Chris said looking his mom right in the eyes "What Chris it was just a question" she said taking a sip of her wine, "want some wine Ellie or do you not drink?" she asked again, and of course she did because she knows I doesn't drink "Uhm no thank you, I don't drink" I reply taking a sip of my water.

after dinner we finally left, as we got in the car it was quiet until Chris spoke up "I'm sorry about mom tonight" He said softly "it fine I'm use to it now anyway" I reply looking out the window "what is that suppose to mean?" he asked a little louder "she hates me and every time we see her she try's to get inside of me, Chris and you do nothing about it" I reply looking back at him "she doesn't hate you Ellie" he replied sighing with a annoyed tone "then why does she do it every time we see her" I say and he doesn't reply.

we get home and go inside, I walk up to our bedroom and Chris follows me "look whatever my mom has done I'm sorry, okay" he said sitting down next to me on the bed  "it fine Chris" I say now looking at him "good" He replied and left a soft kiss on my lips which then turned into us taking our clothes off and that lead to even more.

After all of that we still had no clothes on we just laid there cuddling and talking about random shit when soon enough we fell asleep.

================

PLEASE VOTE

words: 687