DOCTOR APPOINTMENT {15}

Chris and I arrived at the doctors and signed in and is now waiting for my name to be called.

"Ellie sturniolo!" the doctor yelled, we stood up and followed him into his office, "so what's the problem" he asked grabbing his note book "uh just some sharp pains in my stomach and, I uh throw up last night" say softly "what?" Chris says and looks at me worried "well I will do a blood test and a pee test, so follow me ma'am and you sir just sit there" the doctor says as I follow him out of the room.

he gives me a cup of water, I drank it and now while we wait, he does the blood test. he takes some blood and gives it to the other nurse "I have to pee" I say softly and he leads me to the bathroom, I pee in the cup and give it to him and we walk back to the room, he opens the cup and puts a little strip into the cup, "okay now we just wait 20 minutes" the doctor said, after 20 minutes the doctor spoke "sir, can you please step out of the room" the doctor said, "uh okay" Chris replied and walked out of the room.

"so have you had any sexual interactions" he asked "yeah I guess" I replied "well your pregnant" he said and wrote something down "what?" I ask in shock "your pregnant" he said again giving me a piece of paper.

I walk out of the room and see Chris waiting for me, "so what did he tell you" he asked "I'll tell you when we get home" I reply and walk out to the car and drive home.

we got home and walked inside, I walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water "so what did he tell you" Chris asked again "He uh he told me I was" I got scared "that its just my body still recovering from what happened" I say and walk to the couch and sat down "how its almost been two years" he says sitting down on the coffee table in front of me. 

"Chris..." I say softly "yes baby?" he replied.

"I lied... I'm pregnant" I whisper 

he looked at me in shock, "omg" he said and pulled me into a giant hug "omg I love you so much" he said and kissed me on the lips "Noah and Emerson are finally gonna have a sister or brother" Chris said putting his hand on my stomach. 

This wasn't the plan, I only wanted one kid and now I'm gonna have three, how did this happen, then I heard Noah and Emerson, start to cry "well I better get the kids" I say standing up "no no I'll go you stay here" he says and pushes me back down and then runs up the stairs.

after a few minutes he come's back down holding the kids, "so when are we gonna tell everyone?" Chris asked handing me Emerson "I don't know maybe we should wait a little" I reply rubbing Emerson's back "okay" he replied kissing my cheek "dada" Noah said faintly.

"Oh my god!  did you just hear that?!" Chris said with the shocked face "he said dada!" Chris says holding Noah up in the air, Chris grabs his phone out and goes instagram live, "hey y'all, Omg yes Nick and Matt are in here" Chris said accepting their invite to the live "babe come tell everyone what just happened" he said putting his phone in front of me "Noah said his first word" I say "Guys he said Dada!" Chris said showing Noah the live. 

His live ends and I start to think about what I'm going to make for dinner "baby what are you doing I make dinner" Chris said walking into the kitchen "Its alright plus I love cooking" I reply grabbing out the pasta, "oo yes pasta my favourite" Chris says kissing my cheek then grabbing a pepsi and sitting on the couch watching frozen with the kids.

After dinner we bathed the kids and put them to bed, and me and Chris just sat on the couch watching a the movie it.

I yawned and laid my head on Chris chest and fell asleep.

when I woke up, I was getting placed in my bed "go back to sleep baby" Chris said and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you Chris" I whisper as I roll over and cuddle into his chest "I love you to Ellie, and our kids and soon to be baby" he whispered back.

"Chris?" I ask softly "yeah, you okay?" he replied leaning up a little just so he could see my face, and laid his cheek on mine, "I don't know how I feel about this baby" I say as whisper, hoping he didn't hear "why?" he replied, which I wish he didn't.

"well, I only wanted 1 kid and now I'm going to have a third" I reply back "we'll talk about it in the morning" he replied and kissed the back of my head. then I heard him roll over so his back was facing me.

It was like 1am I woke up and went to go get a drink, when I went down stairs I saw the number the doctor gave me, I grabbed in and was trying to think about what would happen if I call it and get the abortion.

After a while I just thought that I will think about it more in the future.

I put my cup in the sink and walked back up stairs and went to the twins room just watching them, I'm very grateful for them, and I don't blame Emerson, I also feel like he'll love this child more then Emerson, I close their door again and walked back to my room and quietly got back into bed.

----------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE, AND GO READ MY NEW STORY GHOST FACE KILLER!!!!!!

words: 986