FIGHT{18}

"Get over it Chris!" I yell back at him, why does he keep bring it up.

"I can't, the love of my life almost died, and you want me to get over it!" he yelled back.

I stand there and then  walk pass him to the go upstairs to our room, I storm in and grab a bag and start packing some of my clothes.

"what are you doing?!" he said and walked in the room and just stared at me.

"leaving!" I say and grab the bag and Chris stopped me.

"where do you plan on going" he asked.

"me and my kids are going to my parents house" I say and walk out of the room when Chris stopped me again.

"our kids, and they are not going anywhere near that house!" he yelled walking up to me.

"says who!" I yell back.

"say me!" he yelled louder.

and we started to hear both of the kids start crying, I walked in the room and grabbed some of there clothes and nappys.

"El just stop" he said all stressed rubbing his forehead.

"no, no you do not get to tell me what to do Chris!" I said grabbed the kids.

I tried to walk out but Chris blocked the way, "No Ellie I will not let you take the kids to that house" he said softly.

"what could happen I'll be there with them" I said back and pushed Chris out of the way and ran down the stairs.

"you walk out that door, Ellie!" he yelled from the top of the stairs.

"then what Chris!" I yelled back.

and he walked down stairs and stopped at the end of the stairs.

"if you leave, don't even think of coming back..." he said.

"you kidding me Chris, your gaslighting me into staying here" I said starting to get tears in my eyes.

"my kids are not staying in that house" he whispered pointing at them.

"why do you have to do this Chris?" I ask him confused.

"you killed our baby!" 

"You left me here, I was stressed and couldn't take it anymore and then you expected me to have another baby!" I yell back "and expected me to just be fine with it! and I wasn't, I needed you" I say and start cry.

"I'm sorry baby" he said walking up to me.

"no you were never here for the family you wanted!".

"just give me the kids and we can talk about this" he whispers taking the kids from me.

he goes and puts them in bed and we sit on the couch.

"I'm sorry that I am away to much making us money" he said and grabbed my hand.

"shut up Chris!, I don't care about the money!" I yell  and look at hi with hurt in my eyes.

"listen, I'm sorry to upset you but you hurt me, by hurting our baby" he said and moved closer to me.

"and I'm sorry I was stressed!" I say and move away from him and he kept getting closer until I was up against the living room wall.

"maybe we should just talk about this in the morning?" he asked and grabbed my hand.

I don't reply and look away from him.

"I'll even sleep in the guest room" he said softly.

"fine" I say and walk up stairs to our bed room and sat on the bed.

I just into my sleeping clothes and lay in the bed. 
After a while I still can't sleep, so I get up and slowly walk to the guest room, and walk in and see Chris on his phone.

"you okay baby?" he asks, I don't reply  just walk to his bed and lay next to him and cuddle into him.
and I fall asleep in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------
kinda short just learned a new thing on Wattpad yay.

words: 612