SECRET NIGHT OUT {13}

NO SMUT, JUST DISCRIPTED WORDING OF SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It been a week since Chris wouldn't let my parents have the kids, but my parents needed to see the kids, so I took them there without Chris knowing.

When Chris went out to go hang out with his Brothers, I packed the bag and dressed the kids, I put them in the car, thank god his brother came and got him.

I buckled them in and got in the car and started to drive.

20  minutes later, I got to there house, I got the kids out and knocked on the door, "Omg Noah and Jasmine, there so big" My Mum says grabbing the kids out of my hand, "so where's Chris?" she asks looking behind me "oh he's out with Matt and Nick" I reply giving her the baby bag, "Okay so please make sure he doesn't drink please" I say basically begging "I promise he won't" she says, we say our goodbyes, I got in my car and drove back home planning on what I'm gonna tell Chris.

I got back Home and just waited for Chris to come home, It was now 10:30 pm and Chris walked through the door and came and hugged me "hey babe" He says kissing my lips "Hi..." I say quietly "what's wrong?" he asks confused "I um.... The kids..." I try and get out "what, whats wrong with them?" He asks running up stairs "Ellie, where are they?" He asks running down stairs looking at me with betrayal "With my parents..." I say quietly just so he can hear "what?" He asked hoping I was lying to him "your joking right?" He whispers "No" I reply getting ready for what would come next, he rushes to the counter and grabs the car keys "Chris don't you fucking dare!" I say before he could go down stairs "I'm going to go get the kids" He says back looking at me "there fine, Chris nothing is  going to happen to them!" I yell.

then my phone started to ring, Chris saw the name "its your mum" he says answering it, I wack his arm and snatch my phone "hello mum?" I ask wondering why she's calling, "what time do I feed the kids in the morning" She asked, Chris let out a thankful sigh and sat down on a counter chair, I told her what time and hung up the phone "see there fine" I say pulling him into a hug, we stay like that for about 10 minutes, when we decide to go up stairs, we get to our room, and he pulls me into a kiss, which turned into a make out.

as we made out, we made our way over to our bed and he pulls his shirt off and I pull mine off, and he rejoin's his lips on to mine, and we start making out again and he starts to slowly move down my neck while I grip on tight to his hair, I pull him back out and our lips rejoin "your so beautiful" he whispers and keeps kissing me.

soon enough we were taking our pants off and, he was in me.

As he was going in and out, I was gripping his back while his head was in my neck.

after 30 minutes we were done and was just laying in bed, My head rest on his chest "so when are we gonna do this again" He says grinning and leaning down to kiss me  "I don't know" I reply looking up at him, when my phone started ringing "I'll get it" He says reaching over me to grab it, it was my mum.

"hello?" he says confused because it is 1:30am, "Chris, no put Ellie on the phone now" She said crying "uh okay" He says and passes the phone to me, and walked to the bathroom "hello?" I ask "Omg I didn't know if I could tell Chris" she said crying louder "mum what's wrong?" I ask getting worried "Noah!, He ate some weed and won't wake up!" she screamed louder, I sat up and grabbed my clothes "your joking right?" I say starting to tear up, and put my clothes on, "did you call 911!" I say and Chris runs out of the bathroom "what's going on?" he asks confused, I hang up on my mom and look at him "uh Chris, uh Noah he..." I just couldn't tell him "what, what's wrong with Noah?" he asks grabbing my shoulders "he...he ate some of my dads weed and won't wake up!" I say really fast walking over to our closet grabbing my shoes and running out the door with Chris yelling behind me "your joking, right? I told you they wouldn't be safe!" He yelled "this isn't my fault!" I yell back grabbing the car keys "yes it is! you sent them there, and now looked what has happened our son could die" He said grabbing the keys out of my hand and we both ran to the car, "you need to calm down, your scaring me" I yell as he starts the car.

we were driving to my parents house to wait for the paramedics to get there, it was a quiet drive, "look Chris I'm sorry maybe he just left it out and Noah found it" I say trying to Calm him down "Noah can't even walk!" he yelled "look I'm sorry that I wanted my parents to see there grandkids just for one night! because your parents have then all the time!" I yell back "because mine are responsible!" he yelled back and the rest of the trip was quiet. I felt heartbroken.

We got to the house and ran inside, Chris pushed the door open and ran down the stair to Noah laying on the floor and my mum crying next to him, "Noah, baby wake up!" she was yelling Chris pushed her out of the way and pulled him into a hug "where is Josh?" Chris asked passing Noah to me, "in the shed" my mum replied, "Chris, please don't" I cry as Chris walks outside to the shed.

 Chris came back inside, with bloody knucks and a busted lip, the lights and siren kept coming closer until the door busted open and paramedics came down and grabbed Noah from me.

"is he gonna be okay?" I ask running to the closet paramedic "we don't know yet because he is still very young" she reply's writing stuff down "are you the mom?" she asks "Yeah, I'm Ellie Sturniolo and his Father is Christopher Sturniolo" I say and she continued to writing stuff down, one paramedic grabbed Noah and took him into the ambulance, I got in the back with Noah and Chris and Jasmine got in the car and drove to the hospital.

Once I got to the hospital with Noah I was told to wait in the waiting room, after a few minutes Chris ran in with Jasmine asleep on his shoulder, he came over and hugged me, he tried to pass me Jasmine but every time he tried she would cry, so he just left her, we both sat down and waited on new of Noah.

after a few hours of sitting in the waiting room, when someone finally called out name, "sturniolo?!" I heard a nurse call, I shot up and ran over to her "how's Noah" I ask "he  should be okay, he's in the ICU waiting to wake up" she replied and walked back to her desk, I walked back to Chris and told him what she told me "I told you they weren't safe there" Chris says stroking Jasmine back.

 "oh my god, are you kidding me Chris, at least this gives you time to bond with your daughter" I fire back and watch Chris roll his eyes, then Matt and Nick walked in "you called  them?" I ask "well who's going to take Jasmine home" he says standing up and talking to them, while I walk over to the front desk "has Noah sturniolo woke up yet?" I ask a nurse "I'll check" she says while grabbing the phone "thank you so much" I reply and stand wait for her answer "they just feed him and you can go see him" she says and then tells me what room "thank you so much" I say and walked over to Chris.

 "he's awake and we can go see him" I say and hug Chris "come on lets go" he says and we start walking, I tell him what room and we walk in and see Noah laying in a nurses arms, we walk in and she hands Noah to me "hi baby" I whisper as my eyes start to tear up, as his eyes open and looks at me, "yeah, hi Noah" I say kissing him on the forehead when I hear Chris speak to his doctor "yeah so when can we take Noah home?" Chris asked "well all the test are clear so I'll just go get him discharged" the doctor said and walked out, Chris walked back over and and grabbed Noah out of my hands, and holding him closely.

After an hour we got told we could take Noah home, I grabbed Jasmine off Matt and Nick and we walked to the car and buckled them up, and drove off home.

we get home walk inside lock the doors and put the kids to bed, and walk back to our room, Chris still hasn't spoken to me "come on Chris, we were having a great time before and now, you won't even talk to me" I say standing behind him as he brushes his teeth "I told you they weren't safe there and you still took them there" he fires back.

"I just wanted my parents to see them" I reply walking out of the bathroom and sitting on the bed, Chris comes out and lays on his back, I'm surpised, I move over and lay on his chest, and he doesn't even care.

"Chris this isn't fair" I say quietly, and he doesn't reply he just kisses me on the forehead and sighs as he goes to sleep.

=============================

PLEASE VOTE

words: 1689