IT'S TIME {6}

BIG TIME SKIP TO 9 MONTHS PERGNANT!!!!

21st OF APRIL 2023

While Chris was out getting food and stuff, I was at the house with Nick and Matt.

I was in the kitchen making Nick a coffee "Ellie I could of done it you should be sitting down" He said trying to help "No, I'm fine guys, plus my doctor said I have to keep moving" I say when I get a sharp pain in my stomach, "oh shit" I say grabbing my stomach and lean over to stop the pain "woah are you okay?" Matt asked walking over to me rubbing my back "yeah I'm fine, I'm sure it was just a kick, I'm fin-" I get cut off by another sharp pain "ah, oo okay maybe its the boy kicking" I say leaning against the counter "you sure your fine?" Nick asks "yeah, I'm fine I don't know why this is happeni-" I get cut off again by another pain and this one hurt the most "ah omg, fuck" I say loudly "do you want us to call Chris?" Nick asked "Nah I'm fin-" I was cut off bya loud gush of water falling to the ground "oh fuck!" I heard Nick yell "shit Nick call Chris now!" Matt said rushing to grab my hand and to help me stand, I squeeze his hand and he try's to show no pain.

"He not answering! what do we do now!" Nick said rushing back to the kitchen "we have to go to the hospital like right now Nick she' having the baby's!" Matt said helping me walk to the front door "what about the water?" I ask looking back at the mess "your worried about that?" Nick asks me confused "yeah, I mean who's gonna clea-ah ah, omg" I got cut off by a really painful contraction, they help me in the car and I sit in the front sit trying to control my breathing "you nervous?" Nick asks clapping his hands "I'm scared to death" I reply holding my eyes shut hoping this is a dream, After a few minutes we get to the hospital and Matt helps me walk inside, while Nick runs inside trying to get help.

"Hi my friend, her water just broke" Nick said pointing over at me "Okay and what is her name?" The nurse asked "Ellie Sturniolo" Nick replied looking back at the nurse okay.

the nurse comes around and grabs a wheel chair, and helps me sit in it  and we start heading down a hall, "I'll try Chris again" Matt says calling Chris.

CHRIS' POV

I was in the ice cream isle, when my phone started ringing again. 

"Hello?" I  said annoyed 

"Oh my god finally, Ellies having the baby's!" 

"What!" I say dropping the cookies and cream ice cream I had in my hands "nah your lying to me" I say picking up the ice cream 

"no and you need to get to the hospital right now!" 

"Okay I will bye" 

I run to the check out and put my basket on the counter "hi my wife just went into labour, can I come back and buy these?" I ask the lady "yeah of course, and good luck" she replied, I ran off to my car and started driving to the hospital.

ELLIES POV

"Oh my god where is he!" I say squeezing Matts hand like a cotton ball, trying to not think about the pain "He's coming, don't worry"  Matts says also trying not to think about the pain, when the door burst open and Chris runs in the room "Oh  my god, are you okay?" Chris asks "No!" Matt reply's before me and lets go of my hand so Chris can take it.

Matt walks out as the doctor walks in "okay who's ready to have a baby?" The doctor asks. "Okay Ellie on the count of 3 push okay?" He says putting his gloves on all I can do is nod and hold Chris' hand "3, 2, and push".

I tried but after I few  push's I do one big push and hear crying, "and here you have a lovely baby boy! would dad like to cut the cord" the doctor said  Chris ran over to the doctor and cut the cord and walked back over as the doctor gave the boy to the nurse's. "he's perfect" Chris say pushing hair out of my face. "your doing great" Chris says placing a kiss on my hand 

"Okay one more , Mrs Sturniolo, and push".

I push and push but I just can't do it "Chris I can't do it I just can't its so much" I say crying even harder then before "yes you can, come on just a few more" he says placing a kiss on my forehead. I push one more time and hear Crying  "Oh my" I sigh out as my eyes start to get heavier "and you have a beautiful baby girl, Dad?" the doctor says giving Chris the tools to cut the cord, and when he does the doctor hands her to the same nurse.

"you did Amazing" Chris say kissing my hair and walking over to the baby's.

CHRIS' POV

I walk over to look at the 2 baby's "hi guys" I whisper 

"Oh my god Take her up to surgery!" I hear from behind me, I turn around to see the nurse's moving her bed out the door, "what is happening?" I ask so confused, "seems the girl was just a little to early and seemed to have done something inside of Ellie we don't really know or it's Ellies body" he said and walked out the the room. 

Nick and Matt run in the room "Oh my god" Nick said covering his mouth walking closer to the baby's "what are you going to name them?" Matt asked hugging Chris "Ellie and I really liked Noah and Jasmine" I reply looking at Jasmine with a sad face "those are wonderful names Chris" Nick said .

==============

PLEASE VOTE

words: 992