NIGHT AT THE GRANDPARENTS {9}

THE KIDS ARE 4 MONTHS OLD.

"Elle my parents called, they want us to stay at their house for the weekend" Chris said sitting down next to me "and you said yes didn't you" I reply putting Noah's socks on and laying him next to Jasmine "yeah so we should start packing right now" he replied standing up and running up the stairs.

today was finally Thursday and Chris was packing the trunk and I was sitting the kids in their car seats "okay car is packed" He said as he closed the trunk "and kids are buckled in" I say closing  their door, we both get in the car and Chris starts the 44 hour drive to Boston.

after the first 3 hours we had to stop off at a CVS to change the diapers and for Chris to get some cans of pepsi "you got all you pepsi?" I ask walking up to him "yep and some chips" he reply's showing me what chips he got "can you hold Jasmine real quick" I ask Chris "I will take Noah you know he's a daddy's boy and Jasmine is a mommy's girl" He say quickly as he grabbed Noah "uhm okay" I say buckling in Jasmine again and then Noah.

"so how much longer of a drive?" I ask grabbing out 2 pepsi's, one for me and one for Chris "just another 41 hours.

TIME SKIP TO BOSTON

we finally got to Boston and pulled up in Chris' parents drive way "ugh Finally" I yell looking back at the baby's, they were still asleep "look like we should get them into a proper bed" Chris said with a laugh as he got out of the car and started to grab the bags, and I was getting out to grab the kids when I heard a voice from behind me "I'll get the kids!" Mary - Lou ran out the door and stood next to me and started to grab out Jasmine and then Noah, "be careful Ellie I don't know what you've done lately" She says giving me a side eye and walking off inside "don't worry baby, I'll talk to her" Chris say's taking the bas inside.

I grab all the kids stuff and and walked inside "here let me take that for you love" Jimmy say's grabbing the stuff and taking it upstairs "well the kids should go down for another nap they didn't really sleep in the car ride" I say walking over to Mary - Lou, I pick up Noah and Jasmine, when she grabbed my arm "hurt my grandbaby's and you'll wish you didn't even marry Chris" She say's then lets go and walks off into the kitchen.

I lay the kids down in their little beds and stand near the door just watching the, when I felt arms wrap around me from behind "their so cute aren't they" I whisper shutting the door and turning around to face Chris "yeah Noah acting like the older brother" Chris said laughing and sitting on the couch, I sit down next to him and lean my hand on his shoulder "we should take Noah and Jasmine in the pool for the first time, and vlog it" Chris says rubbing his thumb up and down my shoulder "yeah how cute" I reply "I'll go ask mom" He says and we both stand up and walk down stairs. "hey mom, were gonna take Noah and Jasmine in the pool for the first time "omg I have to get phots, that would be so cute" She says and hugging Chris "Jimmy go out and make sure there's nothing in the pool" Mary says and Jimmy walks outside to clean the pool.

"dinner is ready!" Mary calls from downstairs, I grab the kids and take them down stairs, I hand Noah to Chris and he sits hi on his lap and try's to feed him a bit of mashed potato, while I have Jasmine in my lap trying to feed her some of Chris' mashed potato, but she kept rejecting it. it was now after dinner and everyone was talking while I was playing with the twins "so after dinner I'll grab the camera and will get some photos of the kids in the pool" Mary say taking the plates over to the kitchen, "I'll go put the kids in there swimmers" Chris says sighing and grabbing Jasmine and taking them upstairs, I walk to the kitchen and try to help Mary - Lou clean up "just don't let them find your stash" she says putting cups away "what stash?" I ask confused "your drugs" she replied grabbing more cups "I'm not doing drug, I'm done with them, and I have been for years" I reply finishing my cup of water "whatever you say"  she reply's and walks on to the back porch.

It was finally time to go into the pool, I go up stairs and change and then go into the baby room, and see Chris just clipping Jasmine's suit on "aw they look so you" I say walking next to him lifting Noah up in the air and kissing his nose "okay lets go" Chris says picking up Jasmine and walking down stairs and outside, Right now its 7:45pm, Chris gives me Jasmine, so he could take off his shirt and jump in the pool, with his go pro, "welcome back guys, I don't have Nick and Matt with me today but I do have my beautiful wife, and the twins!" Chris says coming over the edge and kissing Noah on the cheek "today is there first time swimming" I say laughing "okay babe, take the camera and I'll take the twins in" He says giving me the camera, I point the camera at him and he stands on the steps and grabs the twins "okay 3, 2, 1" he says and puts there feet in, Noah starts crying and Jasmine throws her hands in the water, I slowly start to get in the water and I set the camera up on the edge of the pool and grab Noah "do you not like the water" I say grabbing him out of Chris' arms.

After a while, we got out and showered and dried off and put the kids to bed. Me and Chris went to our bed and just laid there, Until we fell asleep.

===============================

PLEASE VOTE

IN THE  NEXT PART ITS GONNA BE THERE FIRST BIRTHDAY

WORDS 1068