GOING TO THE PARK {11}

So today while I was cleaning from the party, While the triplets were gonna take the twins to the park.

Chris came down down stairs with the twins and their day bag "Okay now we just wait for Matt  and Nick" Chris say  placing them on the floor in front of the tv "you sure you got everything" I say going  up to him and patting him on the back "dont say that babe, check the bag" Chris says moving out of the way so I could check "wow you have everything" I say kissing him "I think I should get the best father award" He says hugging me, Until we heard a car pull up "that must be them" he says and grabs the twin, we all say bye and then he left.

CHRIS POV

I walk out the door and walk over to the van and buckle the kids in and get in the front seat "hey guys" I say and buckle myself up "Hey, so where to first" Matt said as we got on the road, "uhm the park first" I reply grabbing my phone out "aren't they to young to go to the park?" Nick asked "I don't know, if Ellie didn't say anything about it then I'm sure its fine" I reply and went on instagram .

after a few minutes later we pulled up at the park "who's ready to play at the park!" Matt said as he got out of the car, I got out and grabbed out Noah and Emerson "can I take Jasmine?" Matt said not even waiting for Chris' answer and just grabbed her out of his arms, and ran off into the park "when is my turn with Jasmine"  Nick laughed tickling Noah "you guys can have her if you want" I reply giving Noah to Nick "Chris you can't Blame her" Nick says as we start walking to the sand pit where Jasmine and Matt are "there's no one to Blame Chris, it was just Ellies body, her body couldn't take it" Nicks and sitting down next to Matt "just tell her how you feel about Emerson" Matt says helping Jasmine build a pile of sand "yeah do it, before we do" Nick says also helping Jasmine "stay out of it Nick" I reply and also start to help.

After the park we went to diary queen and then went home because the twins were tired, when I got home, Matt quickly Grabbed Noah, which left me with a very tired Jasmine, I grab her and she snuggles into my chest, I walk inside to see Matt giving Ellie Noah, I drop the bag and walk Upstairs with Ellie behind me.

we walk into the twins room and lay them in there bed, Ellie kisses Noah cheek, then Jasmine, we both left and sat on the couch, "so how was the park?" She asked resting her head on my shoulder "it was good, until Noah ate sand" I replied with a laugh "was he okay?" she said as she shot up "yeah, we gave him some water then we went and got ice cream" I say and she put her head in my chest this time, we watched tv and by the time the movie we were watching was over it was 7:30, "should we just get take out for dinner?" I ask grabbing my phone to see how much is on my card "yeah if you want, but I still have to make up some baby food for the twins" she says as we stands up and walks to the kitchen, while I was seeing what we could get for dinner, Ellie was make up some baby  food "hey Chris can you go get the kids" she asks, I through my phone on the couch and walked up stairs, I walked in and saw Jasmine awake and Noah still asleep, I sign and grab Jasmine and walk her downstairs and then went back up and grabbed Noah, Ellie feed them both and when she was done I washed up and we both up the kids in the car and went to taco bell.

I got 3 tacos and Ellie got 2, we got home ate the taco's and bathed the kids, put them to bed and then we went to bed.

================================

PLEASE VOTE

words: 719