BABY SHOWER {5}

Today was going to be a great day, today is our baby shower, I am now 5 months pregnant and is really happy to find out if were having a boy or a girl and how many were having.

I hope only one, but Chris said he doesn't care how many we have, as long as we have them together .

I was just a little bit worried on being a mother, I mean what if drugs get to me again or if something bad happens, and what if Chris finds out all about this.

"Ellie come on everyone's waiting  for you!" Chris called out from the back yard "coming" I yell back, I slowly walk down stairs and see Chris, he sticks his hand out to grab mine and we walk outside to where everyone is.

We got outside, had lunch and it is now time to do the revel.

My best friend Chiara, held out the first balloon, and Chris gave me the needle "3!"    "2!"     "1!"  

I popped it and Blue glitter flew out everywhere, Chris Grabbed me and pulled me close to him, as Chiara came out with another Balloon, 'your joking right?' I thought, I hand Chris the needle and tell him he can pop this one.

Everyone started counting down from 3 and when they all got to 1  Chris popped the balloon and pink glitter went everywhere "Oh my god! were having Twins!" Chris said as tears started to fill his eyes "I can't believe it" I said  as we pull away and he gives me a kiss on my lips.

we all sit down and eat some cake and then as the day ends people started to leave, and by the end of the party Chris' mom was helping me clean up the kitchen, while Chris and his brothers were out filming a video.

"so you know what this mean's Ellie, No more drugs, I can just tell your doing them again" she says packing up her hand bag "well I hope to see you again" she says and then just leaves, Leaves me there feeling like every little drug I did back then was just what I needed right now.

Soon enough Chris comes back home "hey baby, and baby's" he says as he hugs me from behind "how was filming?" I say wiping the bench down one more time "it was fine, we did confessions and there are some crazy one's in there" he said with a laugh as he goes to grab a pepsi from the fridge "bro they were all about liking there cousin too, some people are just weird" He said walking over to the couch "and you aren't?" I say sitting next to him "no I am not, in fact I'm really smart" He says all proud "keep dreaming, I'm going to bed" I say standing up "want me to come with you?" He asks sitting his pepsi down "no I'll be fine" I say, I kiss him goodnight and walk slowly up the stairs and lay down on my bed and closed my eyes.

===================

In the next one I'm gonna do to when shes like 9 months pergnant 

PLEASE VOTE

words: 526