KIDS FIRST CAR VIDEO {16}

CHRIS' POV

Today Ellie finally agreed to let me take the kids to come film with me and my brothers, only because she was feeling stressed.

its was now 7pm, while Ellie was cleaning up dinner, I put the kids in there pj's and snacks and drinks.

NICK'S POV

"Hey guesses so todays car video is gonna be a little different" I say holding the camera as Matt is driving "yes, today our nephew and niece!" Matt yells "yay so we are going to go pick them up right now" I say and turns the camera off.

CHRIS' POV

"You sure your gonna be okay" I ask Ellie "I'll be fine Chris" She says and kisses my cheek and walks up stairs.

I heard the car pull up so I grab Noah and Emerson and walk out said, I buckle them in and sit in the middle of them, "hey guys" I say to my brothers, they all say Hi and we drive to the Taco bell parking lot to start the video.

we pull up and start recording "hey guys were back and we now have, Chris! and Noah and Emerson!" Nick yells

"so today were doing a Q&A" Matt says grabbing out his phone.

"when were the twins born?" Matt read, "28th of April, at well Noah was born at 1:23pm and Emerson was born at 1:25pm, so two minutes apart" I say and Nick reads the next question.

"what countries are Noah and Emerson, girl what?" Nick says "um like do they mean like what... well Ellie is Latina so their half Spanish and I'm like Italian?" I say confused 

"What is it like being a dad" I read out "funny and I'm always tried and so is Ellie, but its really fun" I say with a little laugh and Noah says dada again "yes guys and if you werent on my live the other day, Noah said his first word which was "dada" so I'm very happy" I say with another laugh.

"what is it like not living with Chris, well" Nick says "way better, less annoying" Matt says laughing "nah I really miss him, so yeah Thanks Ellie" Matt says still laughing, "yeah we miss him" Nick says passing the phone to Matt "who's your favourite child, (all have to answer)" Matt read with a big grin.

"well, Mine would have to be Emerson" Matt said looking back at Emerson.

"Mine would have to also be Emerson, she's just a bottle of joy and happiness" Nick say and I glare at them both. "well, I think Noah, would be my favourite, because... I don't know he just is" I says smiling at Noah.

we did more questions until we noticed the twins fell asleep.

"okay well, guys were whispering because the twins fell asleep, I mean what time do they go to bed because it's 9:30pm right now" Nick says turning to look at me.

"normal, around 8:00pm, so yeah" I said quietly, "I'll text Ellie to come out and come grab one of them" I say grabbing my phone and texting Ellie.

We get back to my house and Elli walks up to the car and opens Noah's side "babe, wanna say bye to the video?" I ask her, "bye guys" she said grabbing out Noah.

I got out and grabbed Noah and said by to my brothers than walked inside. 

"so how did the video go?" she asked as we put the kids in there cribs "it went go, we had lots of fun and I think the kids did to" I reply as we walked out of the room, I walked up to her and hugged her "how was your night, you feeling okay?" I ask her pulling away and looking at her, "yeah I'm fine".

we both walk to our room, she gets into bed while, I go to the bathroom and change into my pants and walk over to the bed and lay down.

"I love you Ellie" I say wrapping my arms around her, and move her closer to my chest.

"I love you to Chris" she said and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE.

NEXT CHAP IS GOING TO BE CRAZY BECAUSE ELLIE IS GOING TO BE 5 MONTHS PERGNANT.

words: 688