DINNER NIGHT OUT {12}

Tonight was a family dinner night out with just, me and Chris, and of course the twin and Nick and Matt that's it, and we were going to somewhere fancy but not to fancy, so I have a couple of hours to get ready, while Chris was in the shower I started to do my makeup and then got dressed, and I thought I would help and lay Chris' clothes on the bed and go get the twins ready, I put Jasmine in a little flower dress and Noah in a white shirt and little black jeans, and go put them in front of the tv, and put the triplets new vid on [ THE 2023 TEA PARTY].

As I was packing the baby bag we take everywhere, Chris comes downstairs and hugs from behind "you look beautiful" he says and kisses my cheek "and you look handsome" I reply turning around and giving him a Chris, and a scream on the tv went off, Chris quickly let go and ran to the living room to see that video of him and his brothers "really this car video" He say flopping on the couch "what its really funny" I reply with a laugh "we should get going" Chris says stand up and grabbing Noah "don't you look handsome" he says to Noah giving him a kiss on the cheek "and Look how pretty Jasmine dress is" I say picking her up and showing it to Chris "yeah its nice" Is all he said and walked outside to the car, I grabbed the bag and followed behind him, I hand him Jasmine and he buckles her in while I put the bag in the trunk and got in the in the car and Chris started to drive out of our drive way.

we finally got to the dinner place I get out and Grab Noah, and I hear Chris sigh and grab Jasmine out and grabs the bag out and we go inside and see Nick and Matt at the table on their phones, we walked over we made them look up at us "hey guys" they say standing up and hugging us and the twins. we sat down and Chris and Matt got to baby chairs "so how are things" Nick asked Grabbing Jasmine "very weird" I reply "why?".

"It just, I don't know, feels like Chris likes Noah more" I say looking down at Noah "Ellie, I.." Nick was cut off by  Chris and Matt coming back, they placed the Chairs down and I put Noah in his and Nick put Jasmine in hers. 

we talk for a bit then order drinks, Chris got a pepsi, Nick got a dr pepper, Matt got rootbeer and me and kids got a water.

"so Chris how are you and the kids doing?" Nick asked getting Chris to look at him "were fine, How are you and Matt doing?" He asks back "were fine" Nick replied "so what is everyone getting to eat" Matt says trying to make different conversation, we all say what were getting and the waiter takes our orders and then takes them back to the kitchen, after a while our food came out, we ate and then sat and talked for what felt like forever.

once everyone was done with talking we all got up said our goodbyes and left, As Chris was driving home, I looked back to see the kids asleep, and turned back and looked at Chris looking straight at the road, it was quiet until I spoke up "we should have a quiet night next week?" I ask hoping he'll say yes "sure I'll call up my parents later ask if there free" He says still looking at the road "well, I was thinking maybe My parents could have the twins for a nig-" I was cut off by Chris "no, no not while I'm alive" He says looking at me for a spilt second "come on, your parents have them all the time, and mine haven't seen them since what, ages ago" I say a little annoyed "Yeah, but you never know what could happen, I don't want a phone call in the middle of the night that something bad happened" He says as we pull into our drive way, I grab Jasmine and he grabs Noah, and we go inside.

We put the kids to bed and then come back downstairs, Chris goes into the kitchen and grabs a pepsi and leans on the counter, "Chris, its just one night" I say leaning on the other side of the counter "No Ellie, I don't trust it, I'm not letting Noah and Jasmine in that house alone at night, when were 20 minutes away!" Chris say slightly yelling "yeah, but your parents always gets the kids!" I slightly yell back "fine then we'll give them to Matt and Nick!" He says back walking to the living room "Chris, my  mum will make sure there safe, and she'll make sure Daniel doesn't drink anything but water, please Chris" I say standing in front of him "No, I will not let it happen" He says and walks away.

Who cares what he thinks there my kids.

=========================

PLEASE VOTE

words: 866