YOUR SAFE WITH DADDY {7}

CHRIS' POV

I was sitting in the waiting room waiting to hear if Ellie was okay when I see her Doctor "excuse me, what's happening with my wife?!" I call out walking up to him "Chris? well she had a postpartum bleeding, because of the girl, the girl was to early and was having trouble on getting out, but we should hopefully hear something good about Ellie soon" he says and walking off "what do you mean hopefully?" I ask confused  because I was to worried  "if we didn't take her to surgery soon enough, I don't think your kids would of had a mother, but son she's going to be okay" he finished and walked off .

I turn back to Nick and Matt and saw my parent's "omg Chris!" she yelled running up and giving me a hug "hi mom" I reply joining the hug "I'm a grandmother!" She says again looking at me in the eye with a smile on her face "yep, to Noah and Jasmine" I reply "those are beautiful name's did you pick them?" She asks looking back at my dad then back at me "No, Ellie did" I reply "oh" is all she said before sitting down next to Matt.

ELLIES POV

I woke up to a loud beeping in my ear, I look around the room and saw my 2 baby's asleep at the end of my bed.

I look around when the door opened and Chris and his parents walked in "your awake!" Chris says as he runs over and lightly hugs me "I'm so glad your okay" He whispers  "how are the baby's?" I ask looking at them "you mean how are Noah and Jasmine?" he say before smiling at me.

Chris gently grabbed Noah and held him in his hands before handing him to me "he's beautiful" I whisper looking up at Chris, he grabs Noah back and gives me Jasmine "she's wonderful" I say looking down on her "I guess you could say that" He says before turning to his parent's so they can see Noah.

"aw he's wonderful and so is Jasmine" His mom says, grabbing Noah from Chris and Jimmy coming to take Jasmine "so when do you guys go back home?" Mary - Lou asked "3 days, Once they know everything is okay with Ellie and the baby's" Chris says sitting down next to Ellie "what do you mean, what happened to Ellie? did you do Drugs again!" She says as she death stares me "No! of course not" I fight back "good, you never know what could of happened to the baby's" she replied placing Noah back in his bed.

"well we will come help you guys when you are back at home" Mary - Lou says as she hugs her son "will do mom" he reply's and they leave.

=================

PLEASE VOTE

words: 470