FAMILY DINNER PARTY {4}

Soon enough everyone was here and all talking while me and Chris were making dinner, we were making nothing special just steak and salad and some chips.

we put dinner on the table and everyone sat down.

I was sat next to Chris and he was sat next to his mum. Jimmy sat at the head of the table and Matt sat in front of Mary - Lou and Nick sat next to Matt and Belle sat next to Nick and then Daniel sat at the other head of the table.

"so we called everyone here to night because we have big news" Chris said looking at me "we are pregnant!" Chris shouted as he put an arm around my neck, everyone was happy expect for one person.

my stepfather Daniel.

"oh so you did Fuck her!" He said looking at Chris "Daniel!" My mom said as she wacked his arm "what? he fucked her and now there have a kid who will probably be dumber then the father" he said turning his head back to Chris "Daniel just stop!" I say now looking at him "what, I just still can't believe you married him, what do you want from him, Money? because there are smarter guys with way more money then him" Daniel said shrugging his shoulders "you such a dick!" Chris spoke up "what the fuck did you just say" Daniel yelled.

oh great.

"why the fuck do you hate me so much that you need to take it out on her?" Chris asked "because its her fault she Married a idiot" Daniel replied taking a sip of his beer "just get the fuck out!" Chris Yelled "No" Daniel said standing up and Chris doing the same.

"Just get out Daniel" I said looking down at the table "I mean come on his job is being a youtuber!" Daniel said pointing at Chris and his brothers "yeah and he makes more money then you do in a year!" I yelled back.

shit, I was scared to death, If I said that when I was a kid, He would be yelling at my mother to send me to a boarding school, if he wasn't to busy choking my mother.

"Please just leave Daniel" I say once more "fine but if he does anything, don't come back to me and your mother" He yelled walking out the door.

"well, I'm happy for you, but we should get going" My other said giving me a hug then Chris and walking out the front door. 

Me and Chris sat back down at the table and started talking to his parents , "so are you guys sure your ready for a baby? Ellie are you ready" Mary asked me "Uhm yeah, I mean I got 9 months to prepare" I say with a laugh "have you ever thought of being a mother?" she asked again "uhm yeah when I was kid" I replied taking a sip of water "before or after the drugs" she shoots out "Mom!" Chris says at his mother "Uh Before, the drugs I would just rather forget about" I say quietly  "well isn't that good, because drugs can hurt baby's" she says before having a sip of her wine, "well its late so you guys should get going and we should be going to bed, Ellie is now sleeping for 2" Chris says picking up our plates and putting them in the kitchen.

his parents and brothers leave and we head up to bed and go to sleep.

===============

words: 578