Baby? {3}

The next morning, I woke up with Chris' arm around my waist and yet we still had no clothes on, I got up and put my clothes back on and went down stairs, and had a cup off coffee and had no thoughts of anything.

2 WEEKS  LATER

I woke up and ran straight to the bathroom, and threw up my whole stomach "Baby? you okay?" I heard Chris' voice through the door "yeah I'm fine I'll be out in a sec" I stood up cleaned my mouth and flushed the toilet and walked back out to our bedroom, "you okay baby?" he asked again "Just felt a little sick, I'm going to go grab a drink" I say and walk down stairs and go to where all our medicine is kept and grabbed out the pills.

I thought about it for a second 'do I really want to do this?' I thought, I put them back grab my keys "I'll be back!" I call out to Chris' and leave, I drive to the CVS and run inside, I grab what I was looking for and pay for it and run into the bathrooms, I do the test and wait 15 minutes. I grab the test and look at the result.

'PREGNANT'

"Fuck" I whisper and shove the test in my bag and run out and drove back home. I get home and saw Chris sitting in the kitchen with a bowl of  oats and berry's "hey baby are you okay?" he asked looking at me worried "you might be mad" I say softly "why would I be mad? what did you  do" he said standing up "well technically its 'what did you do' "I said with a awkward laugh "so?" he asked even more confused because of my not so funny joke, I grab out the test and hand it to him.

"wait, are you kidding, I'm going to be a dad?!" he yelled and pulled me into a hug "your not mad?" I ask so confused "why would I be?" He question "Oh my god when are we telling everyone?"  He said taking another look at the test "uhm maybe we could have everyone over for dinner?" I offer "yeah I'll call my parents and Matt an Nick" He said walking out of the room "okay I'll call my parents" I say quietly and grabbing my phone.

Phone call:

"Hey Ellie, how are you?" 

"I'm good mom, Uhm Chris and I were wondering if you and Daniel would come over for dinner tonight, Chris' family is coming as well, dinner at 7"

"sure, I'll tell Daniel we'll be there"

"okay bye love you" I say and hang up, then Chris ran back into the room "we should get ready" he said rushing up the stairs to our bedroom.

=================

omggggggggg

sorry its short.

PLEASE VOTE

words: 464