2

"Hi Dee. meet my GF"

"Oh Naina, Aahan's childhood love is finally with him. Hi, I'm Meera."

I couldn't split a single word.

"Ah, ab bh jn kbgi bgg Hii your name?"

(Meera chuckled) "Meera, do not feel nervous, we are buddies, right Aahan?"

Aahan said, "Dee always said you like me, but I didn't believe it."

"I had never seen you outside, I didn't know Aahan even had a sister."

Meera said, "Aahan, you haven't told me anything about me. You never do. I usually go to the office early and come home late, but today I'm on leave."

"Aahan, I can use the washroom."

Aahan showed her the way to the washroom.

I was looking at myself in the mirror.

The kajal in her eyes looked so beautiful. I couldn't even meet her eyes, my cheeks turned red. My throat was dry, I don't know what happened to me. Nothing like this had ever happened to me. The stress I felt during the 10th-grade exams was nothing compared to talking to Meera. What am I saying? So stupid, I feel so awkward. She must be thinking that I'm crazy, who cannot talk properly.

Meera came into the bathroom, I didn't lock the door, my bad.

As soon as Meera saw me, she said, "So sorry, I thought you had left."

"It's okay, Meera, I was just leaving. You can use it."

As I was about to leave, Meera said,

"Is your face turning red or what?"

"Where, no way, not at all, not even a bit."

Meera started laughing and said, "Now I understand why Aahan likes you, you are really funny, so cute."

Cute, and here I am smiling for no reason. I feel so good, my cheeks are smiling on their own, come on, you guys, my cheeks are going up. Now I'm feeling shy, why am I doing this.

"OK, thanks" (said this very quickly and left)

Meera went into the bathroom, and I came out and told Aahan,

"I have some work, we'll meet at school tomorrow, okay?"

Aahan hugged me and said bye.

Aahan thinking, "Oh, how cute she is."

I went home immediately and lay down on the bed, burying my face in the pillow.

I started feeling a strange sensation on my pillow, and I couldn't understand what these feelings were. I feel nervous when meeting people, thinking it might be the same feeling. I became happy, and then I went to the kitchen and hugged my mom.

"Mom, make cup of a tea."

(Mom was cutting vegetables) "Such happiness, did you get good marks again?"

"Mom! You always think about marks, nothing else." (I said in a cute tone, shouting)

"Silly! Nothing is more important than studies."

I'm thinking, "Love is also important, but what will happen when my mom finds out I have a boyfriend?" I'm getting scared.

"Mom, I'm going to my room."

I took a bottle from the fridge and started drinking water. Mom yelled, "Close the fridge and drink water, when will you mature?" I closed the fridge, went to my room, sat down, and looked at the comfy pillow. The pillow was white, and the color reminded me of Meera. She is so beautiful; she must have had 6-7 boyfriends.