20

The bus stopped, Meera and Naina woke up, Shahnaz was standing in front of her. Meera got scared seeing this, 'God, you scared me so much, why were you staring so much coming so close?' (She started hitting Shahnaz on her shoulder)

 Aahan was also asleep; his head was on Jay's shoulder.

When Aahan opened his eyes, he saw Jay sitting completely shocked, so that Aahan wouldn't wake up. Seeing this, Aahan moved back and said,

"Sorry."

Jay takes a deep breath and says,

"It's okay."

Regular excited & louder tone, "Thank god you woke up, I wasn't even breathing, don't be disturbed, ouch! my shoulder hurts a lot, I haven't moved it for 3 hours."

Jay warms his shoulder to relieve the pain a bit. Aahan feels really bad that Jay had a problem because of him.

Seeing the sadness on Aahan's face, Jay said, "You're my friend, it's not a big deal for me, don't stress out so much, even if you stay for 24 hours, I won't say anything because you're my friend."

Aahan smiled and said, "Let's go have some tea."

Jay's smile grew even bigger.

Aahan got off the bus to have tea. Jay isn't having tea; he's setting up his guitar to play.

Aahan thought, "Jay is a very good person, he's even more than perfect, how can anyone reject him."

Naina washes her face, Meera takes a towel to clean her face. Naina noticed Meera doing this for her. Naina looked at Meera, took the towel a few seconds later, and wiped her face.

Shahnaz and Yukati murmured from behind, "HMMMMMMM"

Shahnaz looked at Meera with an angry gaze. Meera noticed Naina feeling uncomfortable with all this.

Shahnaz asked Yukati, "Will you have tea?"

Yukati started laughing. "Let's go."

Teena asked angrily to Naina, "Don't keep Lalita with me, she snores so much."

Naina said with a smile, "do more make the seat arrangement, send her to me, you sit with Meera."

Teena looked at Meera and said, "Someone should be lucky, we're getting Maggi here, who wants it?"

Naina smiled and said, "Cheese Maggi."

Teena chuckled and said, "I knew you're crazy about cheese, I've ordered it, Aahan must be bringing it."

Naina hugged Teena and said, "You are my Jaan."

Teena asked, "Jaan? Do you love me?"

Naina hit her on the head and said, "What? I said it as a friend, reduce watching Thai shows."

Teena scratching her head said, "Jaan can also use for friends."

It reminded Naina and Teena of something.

Teena said, "I'll be back," and rushed to Aahan.

Naina looked at Meera, who was standing there, she heard it, and Meera wanted to leave quietly from there.

Naina said to Meera, "Let's go to the washroom."

Meera, scared, said, "Yes."

"Naina takes Meera's hand and leads her to the washroom.

"Why did you bring me to a washroom?"

"For taking your advantages, stupid. So you don't run away. Now, tell me, why is my name like that in your phone?" (Naina was speaking softly but showing a little anger)