In the taxi, I could only smell Meera's perfume, and for the first time, I felt like I had become a dog, thoroughly enjoying sniffing around.

Naina's keeping her distance from Meera, gazing out the window.

Meera asked, "Got other pals?"

Naina, not bothering to look at Meera, replied, "Nah."

Meera's tone amped up, "Cool! So, you're a bit younger, like four years, but we can still be buds."

With a harsh vibe, Naina asked, "Should I call you Dee too?"

Meera paused, then threw in some puppy eyes, saying, "Look at me? (Naina looked) Do I look like Dee, right? (Showing puppy eyes)"

Naina cracked a small laugh, then burst into giggles as it hit her.

Aahan thought, "I've never seen Naina laugh so freely, she looks adorable."

Meera couldn't resist and started laughing too, giving Naina a sweet smile. Once Naina stopped giggling, she noticed Meera looking at her with a kind smile. Feeling a bit shy, Naina touched her mouth and glanced out the window.

Z Cinema had arrived, the usher checked the tickets. Meera showed her ticket, Naina sat in the middle of the Naina Theater seats, with Meera on one side and Aahan on the other.

Aahan held Naina's hand, and Meera, noticing this, said she was going to get popcorn.

"Naina, can I kiss you?" Aahan asked.

Naina thought, "This was my dream, I should say yes immediately. But I don't feel like holding his hand. I'm uncomfortable already. If I refuse, he might feel bad."

"I'll go to the restroom, Aahan," Naina said.

My upper lip would be pulled up. I didn't feel good about ignoring Aahan without saying anything. I'm quite distressed; all of this was happening because of his sister. Anger was swirling in my veins instead of blood.

"Okay," Aahan replied with a smile, thinking, "The girl is shy."

In the restroom, Meera was fixing her lipstick, and Naina, looking at Meera's beautiful lips, couldn't help but stare.

Meera noticed Naina's face and didn't see clear happiness there, so she asked.

"Hi, Naina! All cool?" Meera greeted.

Should I tell Meera everything? What if Aahan gets angry? Should I speak up? Meera just said a minute ago, "Say something, Naina."

Naina reluctantly shared, "Aahan wants to kiss me and......"(After that Naina taking deep breathe)

Meera understood, "It's your first kiss, right? Just nerves, nothing else." Meera started fixing her hair, saying this.

Naina took again a deep breath, "I do not feel romantic feelings."

Meera looked at me for a few seconds as if she was thinking something, then she said.

"That's possible. Maybe you're bothered by something," Meera said.

Upon hearing this, Naina looked into Meera's eyes, noticing the kajal on them. Without saying anything, she took a moment and then replied, "I am fine."

I got up from there, and Meera came a little later and sat down.

Back in the theater, Aahan asked, "Want popcorn?"

Naina shrugged. As the movie started, Meera was busy chatting on her phone.

"Look, now the hero will save the girl. Boys should always protect girls," Aahan said.