22

Blushing, Naina covered herself with a blanket and went to sleep and thinking was happed in last half hour.

Before half & hour.

As Meera began to feed Naina, Naina was taking advantage of the situation. With every bite, Every second, Naina was also licking Meera's fingers as long she wants, as if the fingers were more delicious. she is really food really slow. Meera fed Naina and then went to wash her hands before eating her own food with a spoon.

Naina asked, "If you had a spoon, why did you feed me with your hand?"

In a voice melodious & harmonious, Meera replied, as if the voice was coming straight from heaven, "Because I know that my hand would taste more delicious to you than the food itself. You were enjoying licking my fingers just now. Each second was a challenge for me because you didn't miss a chance to take a breath with curiosity."

Back to the moment.

Meera thought to herself while eating, "Naina has eaten, my trick worked."

"Naina is thinking, 'What's wrong with me? Since when have I become so horny? I feel like I've gone crazy.'

1 hour later...

Meera is asleep, Naina can't sleep, she has seen Meera.

'She's shining so much, looking so happy as if she's won the world. I'm so unhappy.'

Naina comes out of the room and sees Aahan sitting outside. Seeing me, Aahan starts kissing. I pushed him away.

Aahan says, 'I thought Meera loves you. Forgive me, Naina, let's go back.'

Naina sees Aahan looking very scared, as if he's full of regret. Naina gets very angry, but when she's about to leave, she hugs Aahan. Aahan starts crying.

'Aahan, why did you think Meera loves me?'

Naina asks calmly.

Aahan says, 'Shahnaz said that day that you two are a couple. I said there's nothing like that. But when I came home, I saw "JAAN" written on Meera's phone, my mind went crazy.'

Naina says, 'You thought such a big thing and didn't even ask me once?'

Aahan says, taking everyone's side, 'Forgive me, Naina. I'll definitely become a good boyfriend.'

Naina doesn't understand what to do because she was waiting for this moment, but now she doesn't want to do it at all. She feels bad that what should she tell Aahan now?

'Naina, why are you quiet?'

'I'm not sure that Meera loves me or not, but I've also hidden something from you.'

'Whatever you want to tell me, tell me, I won't say anything.'

'We kissed.'

Aahan stops cried, moving away from the hug.

'Who?'

'I did it as practice with Meera so that I could kiss you, But I feel like I love the kiss more than yours. I don't understand its meaning.'

Aahan doesn't say anything for a while, then he says with a smile in pain, 'It seems like my luck is bad. I can't tell if you love Meera or not, but I'm sure you don't love me because when I kiss you, thousands of fireworks explode in my heart, like thousands of flowers blooming together.'

'Yes, exactly, the same happens to me when I'm with Meera.' 

They both remained silent for about 10 minutes, each lost in their own thoughts, seemingly looking at each other but actually thinking about someone else.