31

Naina grabbed her hand and put a stop to it.

"Can you please close your eyes, I'll change," Naina said in externally politely manner.

Meera closed her eyes. She was wearing a red bra. After changing, Naina quickly got out of the car, trying to avoid eye contact with Meera's red bra.

Naina stepped out of the car, breathing heavily as if she couldn't breathe inside the car.

Naina thought to herself, "Meera is crazy, sitting in front of me with her top off, not even bothering to change herself. Who does that? Is she teasing me or judging my patience? I need to stay away from you, Miss Meera. I don't want these feelings. My heart, calm down."

Meera stepped out of the car, now wearing a black top, with a smile on her face.

"Shall we, Naina? You have to get back into the car," Meera said cheerfully.

Naina, in her anger, muttered to herself, "Meera has become a monster, not even feeling shy. This job is going to be the hardest for me."

Naina stormed into the office without saying a word, while Meera was smiling.

Jay called. Aahan didn't pick up, so Jay parked his Ferrari in front of Aahan's house and stood there. A crowd gathered around Jay, asking for autographs and selfies. Jay's bodyguards were handling everyone. When Aahan woke up, he heard a lot of noise. He looked out the window and saw Jay looking at him. Aahan rushed outside, opened the door, grabbed Jay's hand, and pulled him inside. He smacked Jay on the head.

"Are you crazy? What was that? Do you want to tell everyone?"

Jay smiled and said, "What will I tell them? I called you 90 times. I left my shoot to come here. Didn't you see?"

Aahan looked away and said, "Why would I be mad? I understand you're working. You don't even have time to breathe."

Jay laughed loudly and said, "Cutie, will you stop lying? Tell me the truth?"

Excitedly, Aahan said, "Nothing. I got a job at my favorite writer's place!"

Jay was over the moon, lifting Aahan up and breaking into a dance. Aahan couldn't stop grinning.

In his head, Aahan was like, "Yep, seeing you happy because of me is all I wanted. Feels awesome. That's all I need."

Jay was like, "Let's party! Where to?"

Aahan teased back, "Nah! Wherever you go, people just want your autograph. Won't even let me hang out with you."

Jay, trying to keep a straight face, said, "Aw, my cutie's getting demanding! I always feel like we're a couple, but hey, everything else is cool."

Aahan playfully whacked Jay's head and said, "Where do you come up with these random thoughts? And have you got a new crush now?"

Jay came closer, looking serious, and said, "I've had a crush on someone forever. No one else even comes close.

Aahan looked down, grumbling, "Who?"

"Maggi," Jay said with a smile.

"How does Maggi look?" Aahan looked a bit angry and annoyed.

"Yellow and tasty."

"Eww, what... wait, you're talking about noodles?"

Aahan took a sigh of relief and plopped down on the sofa.

Jay flopped down on top of Aahan, who grumbled, "Get off, you jerk! I can't even breathe properly; hitting the gym has turned you into a rock." Jay chuckled, "Where do you think I get these hot six-packs from?" Aahan glanced at Jay's T-shirt, then teasingly tickled it and looked upwards, noticing Jay's pretty cool six-pack. Without warning, Aahan pushed Jay off the sofa with a playful shove.