36

Naina has been working all day and has fallen asleep on the desk. It's 11 PM. Naina's mom is calling.

Meera noticed that Naina's mom is calling, so she called Naina's mom.

"Naina will stay at my place tonight, don't worry."

"Dear, you're here. I knew you wouldn't leave Naina and go."

"Sometimes it feels like you know everything." (with a small smile)

"That you both are friends, I know." 

"You know." 

Both Meera and mom started laughing.

Naina woke up and was drinking water when she saw Meera sitting on the chair in front of her, Naina was surprised.

Naina put her hand on her heart and said, "Meera, what are you doing here?"

"Babe, you're not working properly, so I thought I'd keep an eye on you."

"You've come to bother me" (Naina said in anger)

Meera smiled and said

"No, not at all, you're going to my house today, without saying anything."

Naina started hiccupping.

"At your ah ah ah home?"

Meera is smiling while Naina is lost in thought.

I've never been in a relationship with a girl before. I'm so scared. I can't believe it. Meera is my girlfriend. There are so many butterflies in my stomach, as if I'm having really bad thoughts, but how will I control myself when Meera and I are on the same bed?

Then Naina looked at Meera's lips and thought.

"We haven't even kissed enough. I need more." (Naina touched her lips)

Meera smiled beautifully. When Naina reached Meera's house, she went outside wearing Meera's nights hoot, as Meera was already asleep.

My face showed direct anger; I seemed quite irritated. When Meera woke up, Meera saw that I still awake. Meera hugged Naina without saying anything.

"What happened?" (Meera said in her sleepy voice)

Naina said in an annoyed tone, "Go to sleep, don't bother me."

Meera started to sniff Naina's neck gently. With her eyes closed, Meera said, "Why do you smell so good?" (She said softly)

Naina closed her eyes and slightly moved her neck. then, Meera went towards Naina's ear and said, "Go to sleep."

Meera fell asleep again. She called herself crazy in her mind out of anger.

Naina got even angrier and looked at Meera. Meera smiled sweetly at her, and seeing that smile, Naina smiled too and then fell asleep.

When Naina woke up, Meera was right in front of her lips.

Naina, feeling scared, said, "You were trying to take advantage of me while I was asleep."

With a cute, puppy-like expression, Meera said, "Can I have a very very very small kiss? I really need itttt please."

Seeing Meera's face, Naina smiled and kissed her for a second. Meera backed away. Naina wanted a longer kiss.

In her mind, Naina said, "Again." There was a lot of anger on Naina's face, but she couldn't stay angry when she looked at Meera's face.

Naina said, "Meera, are you ready?"

"No," Meera replied, looking at my clothes.

"Is there a reason, we should ... (Naina paused, unable to get the words out)"