15

Aahan wakes up at Shahnaz's house and then searches for his phone.

"I have been kidnapped, is this some new place?"

Upon looking around, Aahan notices posters of Shahnaz and her girlfriend.

Aahan calls out to Shahnaz, "Shahnaz, are you here?"

Shahnaz replies, "Don't worry, you are in the right place."

"I can smell good fragrance in your room."

"You are really cute, I've brought food, will you eat Dhokla?"

Aahan places his hand on his stomach. He hears a sound from his stomach.

"Yes, I am hungry," Aahan says.

After eating Dhokla, Aahan says, "I thought you were Muslim, but you are Gujarati."

"My girlfriend is Gujarati," Shahnaz replies.

"Oh, she is so cute," Aahan remarks.

Shahnaz looks at Aahan angrily.

Aahan, fearing, says, "I meant she's cute as a friend."

Shahnaz playfully taps Aahan's cheek, "You fool, I'll let you go home."

"Home? Yesss," Aahan hits his own head.

As Aahan gets out of the car, his mom sees Shahnaz and upon arriving home, asks Aahan,

"Were you with some girl all night?"

"No, mom, she's an Uber driver, I was with my friends," Aahan replies.

His mom doesn't say anything and starts watching TV. Aahan freshens up and calls Naina. At the same time, Naina gets a call from Meera, she cuts Aahan's call without seeing. Aahan reaches college.

Aahan calls again. This time, Naina picks up immediately.

"Where are you? There's no college today, are you even alive?"

"My dear girlfriend, I am at college."

"Where are you?"

Naina came out, and she saw Meera's car arriving.

"You didn't bring your ID, so you couldn't enter college."

"I missed you" (Aahan said with charming eyes).

Naina's attention is drawn towards the car; she didn't notice that Aahan is about to kiss her. Aahan kisses her on the lips, and Naina pushes him away.

"Aahan, please, if you want to ask something, just ask" (she said angrily).

Meera, seeing them kissing, didn't stop the car and left.

In anger, Aahan said, "I am your boyfriend, I have the right."

Naina took a deep breath and said, "You could have asked, I wouldn't have refused."

In anger, Aahan said, "You don't spend time with me; you left me alone that day. You became Meera's friend but not my girlfriend. I'm sorry, but a relationship doesn't work one-sided."

Naina's eyes teared up, "Give me some time, there's something in my life I don't understand. I didn't want to keep you like this; I'm sorry."

Aahan said, "I look a thousand times better than anyone else. I could have found someone else, but I loved you; that's why I came. You don't even let me touch you as if I'm someone else."

Naina is taking everything to heart; Lalita saw her coming out.

Naina hiccuped and said, "Please Aahan, give me another chance."

Lalita, in anger, said, "What happened, Naina? What did Aahan do?"

"And one more thing, do you think I don't feel jealous? You always go out for yourself; what do I get? Your angry face and your temper. I came here to surprise you."

Lalita said angrily, "Patience is required in a relationship. If there's a problem, it should be understood and explained. You're acting immature."

"So should I act, as if kissing is a drama?"

Lalita hugged Naina and said,

"Many like you come, you should give him a chance. Listen to what he wants to say; how will you judge?"

Teena saw Naina crying, as soon as she arrived, she heard Aahan's voice.

Teena thought, "What's wrong with Aahan? He never talks like this. There are tears in Aahan's eyes; something must have happened. Lalita is handling Naina; I should ask Aahan why he's talking like this."

Teena takes Aahan's hand and leads him aside to talk, "Aahan, come here for a minute."

Aahan is about to cry, but he looks around before stopping himself.

Aahan asks, "Are you also here to take her side?"

"No, I want to know why you're talking like this, as if you're about to break up. Don't you know Naina is not at fault?"

"Yes, I know." Anger and tears start to mix.

Taking Naina's hand, Aahan moves away and says,

"She doesn't love me; she likes Meera."

"How do you know? Did she ever say that? You should have talked to her."

"I didn't know. I found out because Naina's name is saved in Meera's phone."

"We keep friends' names saved too; you're jumping to conclusions. You should have controlled your tongue."

"If Meera had liked Naina, I would have broken up. I want my sister to be happy. I could find another girlfriend; she's happy with Naina. I've never seen her happy with anyone else." (Aahan starts crying uncontrollably)

Teena hugs him, tears welling up in her eyes.

"What if she doesn't love you? If you fight for no reason, what if Meera liked someone else?"

"No one could be a bigger fool than me." Tears start flowing from Aahan's nose, but he's smiling slightly. Teena wipes Aahan's nose.

"You're a kid! Fool, she'll die without you. Go, say sorry to her."

"No, I won't go. My heart says Meera loves Naina more than I do. If Naina doesn't love, she should, because Meera does."

"You're crazy, brother."

"Yes, I am crazy because whenever I'm sad, she comes for me like an angel, my first friendship, my best buddy, she fights like a kid for me. I want Meera to stay with Naina now." (He cries loudly)

"Okay, calm down, don't ask me about the nose, please." (Aahan makes Teena's shoulder wet)

"Shut up, let me cry."

Teena pets Aahan's head. Naina arrives.

"Naina is coming, stop crying, Aahan."

Aahan quickly wipes his eyes and says,

"Lalita, what did Aahan say?"

Naina asks, "Have you come to break up with me? Why are you talking like this?"

Aahan shouts, "Why did I come to break up? I did it. Now I'm the voice; who else will talk to you?"

Teena thinks, "He's overacting so much."

Lalita angrily says, "Who talks like this? Don't you have a heart? Shame."

Aahan starts to leave, and Naina grabs his hand.

"I won't trying to stop you because you will not listen me. I need a friend at least, remain a friend, I don't want a person like you."

Aahan doesn't say anything; he leaves. Teena was holding Naina, and Naina is in a bad condition, Meera's car returns, Meera rushes out of the car.