Naina used to write "sister" next to Meera's name on her phone and then erase it, typing it again. Naina, feeling bored at home, was anticipating the start of a long vacation. She decided to freshen up, contemplating during her shower.

"Meera and I are not just friends. She was calling me a kid that day, but maybe I've made up stories in my mind. She can't be a crush; she's my elder sister. I unnecessarily messed up my thoughts. From now on, I should just call her 'dee.'"

After changing into a new outfit, Naina went for a walk with her earphones and phone in hand. While strolling through the market, she noticed the book Meera had mentioned with a note. Naina found the book, checked the price, and put it back. Nearby was a samosa stall.

Naina bought a samosa and sat down to eat. Across the street, Meera was at a hotel, engaged in a conversation with some people. A meeting seemed to be happening. Naina thought, "Her life seems so luxurious."

Feeling a bit envious, Naina threw away the samosa wrapper and went home to watch career counseling videos. Inspired, she decided to pursue becoming a Chartered Accountant (CA). Aahan, who also wanted to pursue CA with Naina, was discouraged by Meera, saying, "Enjoy your college life; CA won't give you that experience."

Aahan remarked to Meera, "Naina is also going for CA." Surprised, Meera immediately went to Naina's house.

Naina's aunt answered the door, and Aahan stood behind her. Meera asked for Naina, and the aunt informed her that Naina wasn't home. Meera called Naina, who was just outside the house.

"Why are you all here?" (excited)

Meera suggested going to the movies, but Naina hesitated. Aahan decided not to join and mentioned going to Teena's party.

Meera said, "bye," and Naina, peeking from the window, thought, "I should tell her, muster the courage. I need to make myself understand whenever I see her; it feels like I'm dying. Talking to her is so difficult."

Meera, hiding a bit, said softly, "You're thinking of becoming a CA?"

"Loads of money, and Dad won't be in America forever; I need to support him," Naina replied sadly.

Meera advised, "CA is not bad, but live your college life. After that, you can pursue CA. Don't sacrifice the fun in life for money."

"Why not? Bachelor's?" Naina asked.

"Yeah."

"We're really going to the movies."

"No, I wanted to talk to you."

"Okay, let's talk." (annoyed)

Meera asked surprisingly, "Dee?"

(Naina, annoyed, said) "Meera dee is okay now?"

Meera stopped the car and said, "We've reached the movie theater. Naina Deeee." (smiling)

"Are you joking? You're older; you'll call me dee, won't you? You consider me a little sister, right?"

"Who said all this to you? Stop thinking like that, Miss Naina. We're friends, and you'll call me Meera, but eww not dee."

Naina took a deep breath and said, "Thank god, I've been preparing to call you dee for so many days."

"Is it difficult for you to call me dee?" (suppressing laughter)

"Yes." (annoyed)

"Why?" (stopped the car and opened the door, gesturing for Naina to come out)

Naina took Meera's hand, and they stepped out.

"Because everything with you is beautiful."

(laughing) "Let's go, Princess Naina."

Naina, with a smile, said, "Let's go, my queen."

Meera asked in a low voice, "Your queen?"

Naina bit her lip, signaling towards the ticket counter.

"Get the tickets."

"Okay."

Naina hid her face and said, "I feel embarrassed being with Meera. Teena was right; Meera has become my crush, she's like a magnet."

Meera came back with the tickets.

"It's a horror movie, don't be scared," Meera said, holding Naina's hand to indicate they should walk together.

Naina looked towards Meera's hand; Meera's hands were cold despite the warmth. Such a strange girl, she thought.

Naina and Meera sat in the theater, watching the movie. However, Naina felt weird witnessing the actions of a couple sitting nearby. The boy occasionally held the girl's hand, and sometimes the girl would kiss the boy on the cheek. Meera was engrossed in the movie.

"What's wrong, Naina?" Meera asked.

Naina gestured with her eyes and spoke. Meera started laughing. Whispering in Naina's ear, Meera asked, "Are you missing Aahan?" with a smile.

"No, these people will drive me crazy," Naina replied, irritated.

"Why? Can't you control yourself?" Meera teased, laughing.

Naina observed that the couple was now kissing, so she covered her eyes with her hands. Meera forcibly removed Naina's hands, and Naina covered her eyes again.

Naina was holding Meera's hand, and Meera was holding Naina's hand. They were looking at each other.

Meera asked, "Are you practicing for Aahan?"

Naina said, "Practice? In maths?"

Meera laughed, saying, "Yes."

Naina glanced at the couple and commented, "God, he's a good kisser. Wish I could be one."

Naina let go of Meera's hand, and Meera whispered in her ear, "You need practice for that."

Naina thought, "If only Meera could teach me, but she refused twice. Maybe it's because of Sahanaz, or maybe she feels awkward being her brother's girlfriend. Kissing him must be the most difficult thing for her. Wow, I've figured all this out so easily. I'm so intelligent."

In Meera's ear, Naina said, "I need a teacher for that."

Meera burst into laughter.

Naina took out her phone and saved Meera's contact as "Magnet Queen" in her phone.