Chapter 2: Something new

John was awakened in the morning by a call. He reached for his phone and looked at it, the call was from an unknown number. He picked up the call and put the phone to his ear,

"With curiosity, he said, "Hello,"

The speaker on the other end said, "Hello Johnny," in a frightful voice.

John sighed.
He said, "Hello old friend, or should I say, Mr. President," to which the President laughed.

"How did you know I'm the one?"

"How will I forget my best buddy's voice, I don't do that, especially the one who forgot about me since he became the president," stated John.

The President sighed.
"Listen, I'm sorry, It's harder than you think. I have a tonne of tasks ahead of me and a full plate."

"I understand, but at least just a simple phone call could be worthwhile, I mean it's not like you're always busy every single minute of the day,"

"I'm sorry, I'll try my best to be calling you,"

"I hope so...now what do you want from me this time,"

"I want, wait... Who told you I needed something from you, can't I just call to say Hi to my best friend?"

"Well, you can but the last four times you called, you said this same thing and in the end, I figured you needed help with something,"

"Okay, okay, you caught me," Mr president said and chuckled, "You have to understand something, I ask you for some kind of favour not because I know you'll do it, I ask you to help me with stuff because you're my best friend, and you're the only one I can trust,"

"Alright, so what do you need help with?"

"I need you at the White House by noon, there is something really important I need to talk to you about,"

"Okay, but what's that?"

"I can't say it over the phone, it's so confidential so it's best you come over instead,"

"Alright but from here to the White House is going to be a long drive so..."

"No no no, a chopper is coming to pick you up whenever you're ready,"

"Alright, then I'll be there," he said and hung up the call.

Meanwhile ... Isabelle was listening to their conversation because she had hacked into the president's phone. 

John always went out for breakfast after finishing his daily 40 push-ups, but on this particular occasion, he finished his 40 push-ups, ate the leftover spaghetti from the refrigerator, and then walked upstairs to grab his expensive suit.

A helicopter touched down in his front garden at 11:36. By then, John had changed into his fancy suit, so he grabbed his phone and headed downstairs. He encountered the pilot waiting beside the helicopter when he descended the stairs and went outside.

"Mr. John?" inquired the pilot.

John said, "Of course," and then got aboard the chopper, which took him away.