Chapter 17: Mr Aiden

Commander Isabelle lay with a wine glass in her hand inside the bathtub. She was enjoying the warm water when her phone notified her of something. When she opened the email, she discovered that it was an email and that it had every contact on Mr. White's phone, along with their address, picture, and current location though some weren't in the US. His contact list had 86 individuals, including the late Mr. President.

She remarked, "At least the son of a bitch doesn't have a lot of contacts," and exited the tub. She then entered her room and made her way directly to her wardrobe. After opening it, moving it, and taking it out of the box, she placed it on her bed and took a seat. It was a large sniper with a large number of bullets inside when she opened it. She loaded the sniper, grabbed it up, and made her way directly to her garage. She jumped into one of the quickest cars around and headed to the first address on the contact list, which was her initial destination.

Aiden Adams. Mr. White had a close friendship with Adams Aiden. The day the president passed away was their last conversation. He texted Mr. White to let him know he was on his way. Commander Isabelle drove harder as she read this; he lived in New York not too far from Mr. White. She could have requested the troops to accompany her, but instead, she went on her own because the key could be with one of them and Mr. White could be anywhere. She also won't be able to keep the key to herself if she and the soldiers manage to locate him.

The first person on his contact list was Adams Aiden.

Aiden, his wife, and their daughter were spending a calm afternoon together. He was watching Mrs Aiden prepare lunch in the kitchen with his wife and kid. Before there was a knock on the door, they were talking.

"I'll get it," Mr. Adams said. "Of course you will, I mean who else would?" his wife said. He then smiled and wallowed to the door, opening it. "Hello," he said, looking at her curiously. A few moments later, Mrs Aiden emerged from the kitchen. "Adam who's at the door?" she asked, pointing out Commander Isabelle. "Uh... Isn't this Isabelle, the temporary commander of the army?" she questioned. "That's wonderful, you guessed correctly," she said. Then she slowly got up. "Me Aiden, I'm sure you're aware we are looking for John White, where is he?" she asked.

"Commander Since the day Mr President passed away, I haven't laid eyes on him, so I'm not sure where he is," Mr Aiden stated.

"Well, it makes sense. Mr. Aiden, You must be aware of the financial reward for finding him; can you imagine what $100,000 would do for you? She questioned, but Adams didn't say anything for a long.

"Mom, I promise you he's not here. You can look around. It's just me, my husband, and my daughter," Mrs Aiden remarked, observing her young daughter place her forehead on her lap.

Commander Isabelle was silent for a moment or two,
"Okay," she replied with a smile. "Have a great day,"

Commander Isabelle picked up the sniper on the passenger's seat of her car after leaving the house, and she first targeted Mr Aiden. However, she lowered it after observing him and his family for a short while, dropped it on the passenger's seat, and drove away.