Chapter 4: In a mess

Back at the White House, while almost all the body guards were chasing after John, one of them walked into the President's office and saw his dead body on his chair. The bodyguard walked to him, searched all his pockets and found nothing,

"Son of a bitch," the bodyguard exclaimed.

Back on the road...

With the car being bulletproof, John felt safer even though the bodyguards were shooting at him as he drove as quickly as he could to escape them. John noticed a railway while they were pursuing him, and a train was rapidly approaching on the left. As the train approached, John accelerated in the hopes of passing the railway before the train did. To his luck, he did so before the bodyguards arrived at the railway, at which point the route was closed due to the passing train.

After driving home, John closed the doors of his residence. Then he ascended to his room and shut every window. He felt a great deal of strain as he laid on the bed and moaned.

"What the hell do you just put me through Mr President," he thought to himself and pulled out the key from behind his belt, he didn't trust what Mr President said about the key while he was in his office, but as he was about to die, he just had to take it so he won't regret it later on.

John had never encountered anything like this before, so he didn't feel safe in his home. He proceeded to the living room and switched on the television.

The News

This morning, the president of the United States of America was poisoned in his office while having a meeting with a friend named John White. {With his picture displayed at the top left of the TV screen} The president's bodyguards claimed he asked them to leave when his friend entered, and after a while, they heard him coughing and hurried in to discover he was dead. They discovered poison within Mr. White's clothing after searching it. John White is now wanted after he was able to flee the White House...

He received a notification on his phone when the news was airing, and when he checked it, he discovered it was a text from an unknown number.
"I know you have the key John, give it or I'll make your life miserable,"

John was a little alarmed when he saw this, and soon after, his phone started to ring with messages and calls.

Did you really kill the President?

Johnny, what am I hearing on the news

Man I don't believe you'll do such, I've got you, man, I know there is a better explanation for this.

Way to go, man, someone needed to get rid of that asshole.

He went on his knee, dropped his phone on the ground, and cried out, hitting his fist on the floor and scratching his head because he could take it no longer.