Chapter 5: Do you know what It means?

Germany... 🇩🇪

"Mr. President, I'm sorry I walked in mannerless but you have to see this," the President's PA stated as she entered his office, setting down a tablet on his desk that displayed the news that the US president had been poisoned.

He was astounded to see this film and exclaimed, "Oh my goodness, do you know what this means?" He questioned tremblingly.

"That someone else knows about the safe. Before he was killed, someone sent me this audio recording," she said and played him the audio recording of John and the president of the United States when he was telling him about the key and how he wanted him to have it.

After hearing this, he gets on his feet,
"Ready my chopper, and send an email to all the presidents in America and Europe, tell them we have an emergency meeting," he said and walked out of his office.

In the hallway, while he was heading out, his PA was trying to calm him down because he seemed to be nervous,

"Mr President you have to calm down, I'm sure they would find the key, I trust America,"

"This key is crucial, and the safe to the key is here in Germany. The fact that somebody killed the president and has the key means the culprit will undoubtedly arrive soon."

"Relax Mr president, there is no way anyone could break into this place, there are lots of bodyguards here," said his PA

Upon glancing at her, the president asked, "What just happened in USA? You know, worldwide countries find it hard to admit one thing," he said, to which she did not respond. "It is difficult for them all to acknowledge that the United States of America is among the best nations in the world. They are among the best because of their amazing military system, fantastic economy, and numerous other attributes," She said nothing in response to his statement, "Now tell me, if one man could break into the White House, that means he can do it to us if we're not careful" he said and she remained silent. "Close all borders, so no one comes in or departs, and send an email to the presidents all around Europe and American countries we should have an emergency meeting," he said again.