AUTHOR'S NOTE

TW - minor character death, mentions of SA, betrayal, sexual themes, drinking (of age)

your media consumption is not my responsibility.

this is an exes to lovers, second person AU Jacob Elordi x Reader (Y/N) fic

if you didn't read my bio, it states that this entire fic is copied from my main account where this was written about my celeb crush. i don't know the first thing about this man lol so pls excuse any OOC. hopefully this story still brings you some joy!

there will be modest s3x scenes, but don't expect hardcore p0rn
it is not helpful -- but in fact rather ignorant -- to comment "We were robbed!" or something similar when i (or anyone) cover a sex scene this way, or even skip to the next day after the deed is done-- some of us have loads of sexual trauma and every time i get a comment like that i feel like shit lol. i physically cringe and sweat even attempting to write a smutty scene, idk what to tell y'all. there's loads of accounts that write plenty of that, this just isn't one of them.

also! pls note that i've only ever been to one of the states mentioned here, so any inaccuracies can be attributed to that, lol. first couple chapters are a bit "slow" (minimal dialogue, mostly setting+character building), but it'll pick up quick after that :)

thank u for understanding. ♡ enjoy, and remember comments make the world go round !!!