home

/!\ MATURE /!\

Jacob smashing his lips hungrily against yours was like he'd tapped you out of formation: the second that contact was made you lost all willpower to fight your desire for him any longer. Your mouth opened instantly to let his tongue in when it skated across your bottom lip, the taste of him so deliciously familiar. He moaned into the kiss and against your mouth, driving you even further into your frenzy. Everything was moving so fast: his hand slid from your waist, down over your ass and further still to your outer thigh, prompting you to lift that leg then wrap both around his waist. You did so without hesitation, both of you impatiently enduring the few seconds where your lips lost contact. He began kissing and grabbing you so voraciously you could hardly keep up, but you made no complaints.

At some point, he'd started walking you two up the stairs, supporting your weight easily where you clung around his torso. At yourselves, the situation, and the fact that Jacob tripped a bit over the second to last step up, you giggled against each other's mouths-- but all humor was swiftly replaced with burning need only seconds later. You gripped his loose curls when your back was momentarily pressed against the dark bedroom's wall, and you could feel his hard-on so clearly through the thin fabric of your bathing suits it pulled a longing whimper from you. He pulled away, looking over your face for any uncertainty, his own face already flushed, lips perfectly pink and dark eyes desperate.

"A-Are we...?" Jacob's words came out quietly but quickly.

"Yes," you breathed hurriedly, and began tugging at his swim trunks.

Once he lowered you onto the bed, you looked up at him seductively through your lashes as you untied your bikini top, and he began hastily helping you to remove your bottoms. He slowed a bit then, looking down over your now naked body, taking it all in little by little.

With one shake of his head and the faintest smile, he said, "So perfect. Still."

You mirrored his small smirk as he came to hover over you again and leave a trail of kisses that started on your jaw, then down the side of your neck and finally to scattered spots over your chest, where he traded kissing for sucking. He'd no doubt be leaving marks on you but you didn't care, you instead found it sexy and possessive.

As his mouth worked over your chest, his hands struggled to free his lower half of his swim suit, and when he finally succeeded, it was all you could do not to gawk at his length. He must've noticed, as his brow quirked slightly up for a second, and finally the curves of your smiles pressed together.

Being with Jacob again this way was as easy as breathing: it was unexpectedly second nature. Your transcendent connection returned instantaneously when he slid carefully inside you, and the years you'd wasted apart faded away faster with each of his thrusts. When he wasn't looking you in the eye, your name spilled from his lips over and over. Everything about this moment with him was intoxicating: the secrecy, the pride, the fear, the relief. Days-- no, years, of built up yearning and need were finally being released.

You thought you'd been homesick for Pennsylvania; the place you were born with everyone and everything you knew-- but you were mistaken: it was this.

With your first love, your only love, your Jacob... you were home.

//

In the morning, the house was chaos; you could hear the hustle and bustle downstairs before you even set your feet on the ground to go down there yourself. You blinked yourself lazily awake, Jacob's naked body still clinging to you from the long night prior. A smile began spreading across your face but you did away with it just as quickly. You pried yourself from his grip, causing him to stir unhappily, then keeping his arms extended in hopes you'd return to them.

"Jake," you whispered, now standing and stepping into some underwear from your suitcase. "We gotta get ready."

He inhaled deeply through his nose and slowly but surely opened his eyes and sat up, the cheesiest smile of adoration plastered on his face and directed right at you. You couldn't help but admit at least to yourself that his tousled hair and sleepy eyes were endearing, but there was hardly time to waste fawning over him when you two had bridesmaid and groomsmen obligations in just over two hours.

"Morning my love," his raspy voice made him all the more attractive, and involuntary butterflies floated through your stomach once again.

You tried to sound casual when you responded, "Good morning," but a timid grin broke through anyway.

"Why you putting those on?" he gestured toward your underwear with his chin, eyeing you seductively. "I think we have time to go again."

"We have barely over two hours and still so much setting up and personal preparation to do," your focus was on getting your pants pulled up and a shirt over your head, and by the time your face popped through the hole, Jacob had removed the quilt from over himself. And he was fully hard.

You shot him a playfully judgmental and accusatory look, at which he only shrugged and got a shit-eating grin, then groggily made his way over to cup your face -- still fully naked -- and plant one long and slow kiss on your lips. He entranced you instantly, your resolve to get moving for the wedding seeming less and less important by the second. When he pulled off, his gaze fell to your lips and then back up to your eyes, and you couldn't fight your blush then.

"Get dressed," you murmured with a shy smile.

"Can't."

"Why not?"

His eyes widened and he looked downward at himself: fully erect with no signs of it going away on it's own anytime soon. The first thought that came to mind deepened both your blush and your smirk. It obviously wasn't only self indulgent, you would do it to help: to get him dressed and have you both be at the venue on time. What other option was there?

Before a logical answer to that question could form in your mind, you sank to your knees, holding eye contact the whole way down. The inner corners of Jacob's brows rose, a disbelieving yet desperate look on his face, and when you took him in your mouth, his hand immediately flew to the back of your head.

"God," he exhaled in a whisper, his legs becoming more and more unsteady, "f-fuck baby."

His moans and tightening grip in your hair only fueled you to go faster, and seemingly before he wanted to, he was coming undone, right there on your tongue. You stood quickly when he seemed finished, wiping your bottom lip with the back of your hand and swallowing the mess just inches from his awe-stricken face.

You weren't sure he'd ever looked so enamored of you.