Chapter 32

Chapter 32

His hand trails to the front, over my bare pussy. I shudder against the wall as his fingers spread over my slit. In an instant, he has me dripping, my wetness pooling in the palm of his hand. One finger teases at my entrance, his thumb. I bite my lower lip, holding back the moan that threatens to escape.

He circles my clit while his mouth snakes over the back of my neck. My pulse quickens. I feel it coming, I crave it—for the mark. As much as my mind doesn't want it, my body does. His teeth barely scrapes over my flesh before he pulls away, but his fingers remain over my pussy.

I arch into his touch, a choked gasp escaping my lips finally. He chuckles and slips his fingers inside. I'm sore but his touch is a kind of sweet torture I can't resist. He starts slow, letting his fingers curl and uncurl inside me. My core tightens, my legs tremble and my knees weaken.

I don't hold onto anything for support and I don't think I can hold onto anything.

"Zade," I moan, my voice barely above a whisper. My body tenses as he flicks his fingers inside, filling me up, filling up the hollow.

Just as I reach the edge, he withdraws his hand and something tells me he senses it. My insides tighten. The sudden loss of his touch is conflicting. I'm left handing and the pleasure fades as soon as it comes.

"No," I whimper, lowering my hand over his but it doesn't returns.

His breath fans over my ear and a chuckle echoes. "There are so many ways I can torment you, Aurora and you'll be begging by the time I'm done with you."

Before I can say anything, he turns me around, and his hand moves to my waist, fingertips pressing into my skin. I breathe heavily while meeting his eyes. There's something else flickering in them now, something I don't recognize.

In one swift move, he throws me onto the bed. My breath hitches at the sudden movement, my body bouncing lightly against the mattress. I don't even have a second to adjust before he's on me, his body against mine, his hands roaming over my skin.

My feet hangs over the edge of the bed as he parts my leg and positions himself at my entrance. His hand rests on one side, keeping me in place while the other one moves over his pants as he unbuckles them.

He looks down at me with a predatory grin playing on his lips. I brace myself as his thumb circles my pulsing clit. My breaths stagger. I yearn for more. Every teasing stroke of his thumb sends sparks of pleasure through my body. My hands clench the bedsheets beneath as he watches me squirm under him.

Without a warning, he fills me in one swift, powerful thrust. I gasp. He's relentless, his thrusts quick and deep, stretching me, claiming me.

It hurts but not as much as before. It's better now, much better.

My walls clench around his thickness, swallowing him up in whole. I pant heavily, moaning and groaning as he punishes me with his thrusts. It's nothing compared to the first time he took me. He's not gentle, not anymore.

"Oh, feels good, doesn't it?" He asks me with a smile on his lips.

"Yes," I nod. "Yes."

His cock slips out and then back in, it's tormenting. I whimper at the loss, my body clenching around nothing when his thickness leaves. But it's not long before he plunges back in. Pleasure forms in my belly, building up with every thrust. It's too much, yet not enough. I crave more.

The room is filled with the sounds of our pleasure, the slap of skin against skin, our gasping breaths, and the low growl of his voice. It drives me closer to the edge.

I clutch the sheets tighter while tightening around his shaft. My head rolls back and I groan, "Oh, God." There's a prayer on my tongue now.

He presses his lips to my neck, his teeth grazing the sensitive skin, leaving a trail of heat over me. His hand moves away from my thigh and traces a path up my body till he's cupping my breast, his thumb pinching my nipples.

I reach closer to the edge and just as I'm about to finish, he pulls out completely, leaving me writhing on the bed. My legs tighten around him. I don't want him to go, not yet.

Before I can say anything, his mouth covers mine. He kisses me for long, till my lips are sore, till I can barely breathe. When he's done, he thrusts back into me and takes me roughly.

His hand presses on the side of my cheek and he tilts my head to the side. My eyes linger over the blood on the sheets. It's his. It's what he wants me to remind, to remind what I've done to him.

I turn my head around and watch him fuck me. A smile plays on his lip, not of pleasure. He doesn't let me finish. Each time I get close, he slows down, his pace altering just enough to bring me back from the edge.

"Please," I whimper. I can feel the heat pooling in my core, my body growing desperate for release.

His grip on me tightens as he thrust one last time, filling me up deep before his body tenses, finding his own release.

But I'm still on the edge, the tension in my body winding tighter and tighter. "No, no," I cry out, my voice choked with desperation.

But he pulls out, leaving me empty and aching. His hand finds my neck as I squirm under him, desperate for him to touch me, to finish what he's started. But he doesn't. He holds me tight, his fingers pressing against my skin.

"You'll take what I give you, Aurora. Nothing more, nothing less," His voice is as cold as ice, firm. He pulls out from me completely, leaving a hollow space where he was just moments ago. "And I decide when you get to finish, or if you should even." His words are final, hitting me straight where it's meant to hurt.

I draw myself away from him, frowning at what he has left me with. Nothing. He steps back, grinning, and buckles his pants.

"Goodnight." He says as soon as his breathing evens out.

There's a soft thud after that and then he's gone. I'm left alone, my body aching and yearning for the release that was denied, the climax that never came. The implications are clear. He's taken control, of my body, my pleasure, and everything in between.

He wants to punish me and this is how he sees fit.

Read the full book Patreon, or on my Inkitt Subscription.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr

Inkitt: https://www.inkitt.com/miakerr/subscriptions