2

It has been about a week since the dinner, and I can't seem to shake the image of my girlfriend's sister and mother from my mind. I've been indulging in sexual activities and masturbation more frequently, to the extent that my girlfriend has mentioned feeling sore in her intimate area from all the intercourse. As a result, I find myself compelled to visit an adult website for a quick release every now and then.

Then the weekend arrived, and I found myself with nothing to do at home while my girlfriend went out to spend time with her female friends. My brother approached me, urging me to accompany him to the gym as he needed a spotter. However, I quickly made up an excuse, secretly desiring to stay home and indulge in some self-pleasure. By that point, I had nearly exhausted all the enticing photos on Evon's Facebook profile that were perfect for my fapping sessions.

I had to rely on my imagination. I could vividly picture Evon standing before me, clad only in the worn-out t-shirt she had worn earlier that day, beckoning me to join her on the sofa. I swiftly removed my pants and thrust my cock deep inside her, envisioning the delightful sounds of her moans. It didn't take long before I climaxed, releasing my cum within minutes.

At this point, I knew I had to seek help, or at least confide in someone I could trust. So there I was, enjoying a bowl of frog porridge in Geylang with a close friend of mine. Let's just call him Jeremy. During our time in National Service, he was the one who taught me how to have a good time, and we've been best buddies ever since. He may come across as a bit of a jerk at times, but deep down, he's a loyal friend who would never abandon a brother in need. As we savored the porridge and indulged in some spicy Gong Bao frog, I opened up to him about my predicament.

"Wah, bro, your girlfriend's sister sounds like she's asking for it, you know?" Jeremy half-jokingly teased. "I mean, come on, lah," he added. "Why else would she show off her body like that in front of others?"

I then mentioned to him that they are English-educated and might be more "open-minded" about such matters. However, Jeremy dismissed my claim, saying, "No way, man! I know her type. She must be desperate for attention! You said she's almost 30 and still single, right?"

Jeremy might be onto something. According to Evelynn, Evon ended her relationship with her boyfriend a couple of years ago and hasn't been involved with anyone since. I can't help but wonder why. It's not like she's unattractive or anything. Jeremy snapped me back to reality and shared his thoughts with me, "Bro, just try your luck and drop some hints lah, maybe you will get something out of it"

Over the next few weeks, I made a conscious effort to grow closer to Evon. Evelynn was pleased with the effort I was putting in, believing that I was trying to win over her family. And to be honest, that was exactly what I was doing. Showering Evelynn's family with desserts and gifts wasn't exactly easy on the wallet, but I could see that they were gradually warming up to me as time went on.

As for Evon, she began wearing increasingly revealing outfits as the days passed. It was as if she now saw me as part of the family. She used to wear casual t-shirts and shorts around the house, and I couldn't help but steal glances at her. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I visited their house one weekend.

As usual, I made my way to Evelynn's house in the afternoon, eagerly anticipating her welcoming me at the door. However, to my surprise, she was in the midst of taking a relaxing bath. Instead, it was Evon who answered the door, and what I was about to witness caught me completely off guard.

As if performing a grand reveal like a magician, the wooden door swung open to unveil Evon, clad in a snug grey spaghetti strap tank top. Perhaps a size too small, the top clung to her body in a ridiculously tight fit, even for a slender girl like Evon. The garment accentuated her figure, showcasing all her curves in just the right places.

Most importantly, I can see the outline of her nipples beneath the tank top. If the tank top was white, I'm willing to bet that we'll get a good glimpse of the color of her nipples. In that moment, I realized I was staring, and my brain, still recovering from the shock, somehow made me say the most daring thing ever.

Me: Hi, hey, ah... Evon! Uh, it looks good!

Eyvon raised her eyebrows, clearly surprised by my reaction. However, her surprise quickly transformed into a playful chuckle, and she stepped aside to allow me into the house. "You're looking quite stunning yourself!" she winked mischievously and playfully gave my butt a playful slap as I entered the house. That was unexpected and strangely arousing. Perhaps Evon sensed my attraction to her after that incident, as something intriguing was about to unfold.