22

"Finally, a reply!" Rita responded almost immediately. "Took you long enough! So, do you like what you see?"

I scratched my chin, still wondering what Rita was up to.

"Fuck, of course I like it," I replied hastily, hoping for more good stuff. Instead, I was greeted with blue ticks before Rita's status changed to "last seen today". Annoyed, I immediately sent the following text to Rita, "Hey, don't do that, give me more please..."

However, there was no further reply from Rita. I headed to the bathroom to wash up, hoping that she would reply by the time I finished my shower. A good 10 minutes later, I came out of the bathroom with a hard-on as I could not get the images of my future mother-in-law out of my head.

As soon as I checked my phone, a grin formed on my face as I noticed messages from Rita. With only a towel around my waist, I opened Rita's messages.

"Aiyo, wait lah, give me some time..." Rita sent the message, followed by a tearful laughing emoji. Much to my delight, I was greeted with new images of my future mother-in-law.

The first was another photo of her in the blue singlet, now posing with a plate of overcooked steak in her hands. However, she was hiding her breasts beneath the plate, perhaps aware that her nipples were slightly visible. After all, this looked like something they would upload on Instagram and Facebook. "What a pity..." I whispered before moving on to the next media item.

Next was a video of my future mother-in-law enjoying the piece of steak. It looked innocent enough to me, just her eating the steak and telling Rita to join her instead of recording the video. Then it happened. Steak juices flowed out of the corner of her mouth as she ate and talked at the same time. Perhaps it was because I was already feeling horny, but this particular sight turned me on even more than it should have.

I started imagining her having fun with my shaft and enjoying my cum inside her mouth, just like how she was smiling in the video. Needing more, I moved on to the next media item, a short 4-second clip. It may have been short, but it was just what I needed to get me off.

The video started with Rita wiping the steak sauce off my future mother-in-law's singlet, but as soon as she was done, Rita jerked her hand downwards and groped her soft and supple mounds, sinking her fingers into her chest. The video then ended abruptly with a scream. Holy fuck, Rita, you mad woman, what an absolute champ. Looping the video with one hand, my other got to work, freeing my manhood from beneath my towel.

I thought that was all the videos and images I would be getting, Rita sent another message, "I think you'll love this." What could possibly top the videos she had been sending me? Curiosity got the better of me, and I removed my hand from my member and navigated to the message.

I could feel my blood rush to both my heads as soon as I saw the image. It was a photo of my future mother-in-law sleeping in bed. Did Rita take this photo just a moment ago? I mean, the steak videos and photos were probably taken during dinner when I was still busy with work. Since it was an image of her sleeping, that would mean that this photo was taken right about now.

The notion of Rita snapping such immoral photos for me was turning me on more than ever. Heck, how many people in the world would have such an opportunity? The friend of your future mother-in-law taking compromising photos for you, that's got to be an unworldly achievement.

Anyway, the photo showed my future mother-in-law wrapped up in a blanket, leaving the upper half of her body uncovered. Her defenseless look was extremely arousing to me. Her right arm was pressing on her chest, acting like a push-up bra, accentuating the outlines of her bosoms. Coupled with her perky nipples, my member went full mast.

Rotating between the photos and videos, my hand immediately got to work, relieving my shaft of pent-up stress. As my fingers furiously massaged my member, all I wanted was to shove my dick between her breasts, pleasing myself with those juicy melons of hers while she happily took the tip of my penis into her mouth.

My thoughts soon shifted, and I imagined her feeding me the steak while riding me in the cowgirl position. This way, I would be able to enjoy the food while admiring her erotic expressions. With all these thoughts clouding my mind, it wasn't long before I felt my load welling up inside me, and the rest is history.