8

With one swift motion, my shorts dropped to the floor. Evon's face was right beside my cock, concentrating on it while her fingers rubbed it back and forth. Her warm breath was like an aphrodisiac, making my penis harder by the moment. Not satisfied with just a hand job, I combed my fingers through her hair, giving the back of her head a gentle push. Smart as she was alluring, Evon immediately got the hint.

She looked upwards, staring straight into my eyes. Her lips parted ever so slightly, allowing only the tip of my cock to enter her mouth. Her tongue played around with my tip, licking it like a popsicle. Showing no signs of letting up, Evon's fingers continued rubbing my shaft as if she was forcing me to cum as quickly as possible.

And I was not about to let that happen this time. Not expecting me to pull away from her, Evon lost her balance and I took the chance to push her onto her bed. With my arms around her waist, I went down on her without any warning. I ran my tongue along the translucent strip on her panties, and I could feel Evon shuddering every time my tongue rubbed against her sensitive spots.

"Arrgghhh... nooo, I'm... arrghhh...", Evon's protests were soon replaced by moans of pleasure. It doesn't take a professional to notice that she's not used to other people going down on her. The confident and somewhat cocky Evon was now gone, and in her place was a sexy vixen who was enjoying her very first carnal pleasure in a long time. The way she turned her head and covered her mouth only made me want to tease her more. Like a shy bunny, Evon's face was flustered and embarrassed.

I knew what I had to do. Using my tongue to push the fabric aside, I gained access to the ultimate prize, her drenched pussy. I was a little surprised at how wet it was. Even Evelynn was never this wet when we were having sex. Brushing the tip of my tongue against the area around her clit, Evon could no longer keep her voice in.

"Arrghhh!", she moaned relatively loudly as if awakening to her dormant desires. Not letting up, I continued massaging her labia with my tongue, licking up her juices in the process. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Evon covering her mouth with the back of her right hand. She was trying really hard not to let any more noise escape.

"That's pretty cute", I thought to myself. It's as if she was shy about me hearing her moans. Hoping to get another reaction from her, I started sucking on her clit, slurping on it as if it were a piece of candy. She started twisting her body about as if she was trying to escape from my incessant licking. Naturally, I was not about to let her do so. I leaned forward a little, mouth still stuck to her pussy and it was at that moment when it happened.

"ARRGGHHH!" Evon moaned all of a sudden, and her reaction was pretty big. She looked down at me working on her pussy, and soon realized that I'd stuck my index finger into her wet hole. I looked at her in the eyes for a brief moment, before pulling my finger out from her hole in one unannounced motion. Evon's body jerked a little, causing her to fall back onto her bed.

"Hnnggh! No! Hmm..." Evon muffled her mouth with her palms, protesting my actions. Despite her saying that, I knew that she was enjoying herself as her hips were moving on their own, trying to make my finger go even deeper into her pussy. In order to reach deeper into her wet cave, I switched to my middle finger, entering her pussy in a hook-like motion. This, coupled with my tongue constantly teasing her pussy, caused Evon's body to convulse a little.

"Hmmmm! Ahhh... hnnngg!" Not long after, in a series of loud and uncontrolled moans, Evon started achieving orgasm. Her hips started moving faster, and she was gripping tightly onto the bed sheets. To catch up to her momentum, I started thrusting my fingers faster, doing my best to synchronize my movement with hers. Without any warning, her body tightened up, and her legs clamped together.

It took her at least a good ten seconds before she released the grip around my neck. Pulling away from her pussy, I witnessed a worn-out and flustered Evon, catching her breath on the bed. Not wanting to let this opportunity slip, I pulled myself upwards, positioning my cock right before her wet pussy. The very moment my cock touched the opening of her vagina, Evon shifted her hips aside.

My heart sank, perhaps sex was out of the question. Before I could speak, a faint voice came out of Evon's mouth. "Not raw...", she muttered, reaching out for a drawer beside her bed. She took out a new box of condoms, it was a box of Okamoto. If I recall correctly, it was the really thin kind. Elated, I took a seat on the bed. Evon ripped the packaging open and took the condom out, and to my surprise, placed it in her mouth.

With her right hand, she pushed me into the bed and went down on me, inserting my pulsating cock into the condom, not forgetting to give it a gentle suck before letting go. Evon held my legs down with her hands and went on top, parting her panties with her fingers. She tried to insert my cock but failed the first time.

"It's been a while", she chuckled, repositioning herself. I gave her a hand and held my cock in place while she lowered her hips. This moment felt like forever and I couldn't wait for her to put it in. And then, it happened. With a light moan, the tip of my member penetrated her wet pussy. I could feel her warm and tight pussy wrapping around my tip, like that of a ripe, juicy peach.

Evon's hair fell over and covered her face but I could see her expression from the gaps between her hair. Her eyes were closed, adorned with a light frown. Her lustrous lips were slightly apart, letting out short bursts of breaths. Perhaps she realized that I was focusing on her face, Evon brushed her hair aside with her left hand, holding them in place. Slowly but surely, her hips started bobbing up and down, with each thrust going deeper than before.