9

t was as if I was witnessing a miracle unfold before my eyes; I couldn't tear my gaze away from Evon's captivating face and body. The girl I had been lusting after was riding my cock with such eagerness, refusing to let me take control. Each time she lowered her hips, my member became further coated in her love fluid, like trying to dry a sponge underwater. And her moans, oh, they were simply intoxicating. Her attempts to hold back only made every sound she made even more erotic.

A mischievous grin spread across my face as I thought to myself, perhaps I should lend her a hand. Embracing her waist with my forearms, I gave her a gentle tug. Little did I know that this would cause her to lose her balance, resulting in an entire inch or more of my cock plunging into her pussy all at once. Looking back, this could have been disastrous, as the sudden penetration made Evon release a relatively loud whimper.

"Arrgghhh..." Evon moaned, her body trembling uncontrollably. However, she quickly regained her composure, covering her mouth with both hands. "Crap crap fuck..." What if Evelynn heard that? My heart raced, and for the next half a minute or so, the two of us remained frozen in place, like wax statues at Madame Tussauds.

Those were undoubtedly the slowest 30 seconds of my life. Eventually, I released the pent-up air from my lungs, heaving a sigh of relief. It seemed like the coast was clear. Evon smiled wryly, playfully slapping my chest with her left hand. "Don't do that!" she complained, a nervous smile on her face. "Don't do what?" I teased, lifting my hips slightly.

Evon bit her lip the moment I started moving again. After a few thrusts, she caught the rhythm, and we began moving in sync. Her pussy tightened every time my cock delved deep inside her, and it was evident that she wasn't accustomed to the size of my member. That made me wonder just how small her ex's dick was.

While I reveled in the sensation, Evon began removing another article of clothing. Pulling her white singlet over her head, Evon's ample bosom was now in plain view. The only thing separating me from full access to her naked breasts was a thin piece of fabric. Evon slowed down the movement of her hips, ensuring that my member was fully enveloped in her honey pot.

"Can you help me remove my bra?" Evon requested, still working her hips. "Of course..." I agreed, delighted by her request. Without another word, Evon did something unexpected; she turned around, my cock still buried inside her. The sudden sensation almost made me moan out loud. I could tell that it felt good for her too, as her body twitched in response. With her back facing me now, I had easy access to the hook on her bra.

Her ass was now fully displayed before me, and I couldn't resist giving her rosy butt cheeks a gentle squeeze before proceeding with my original task. With just a light flick of my fingers, Evon's bra unhooked, falling off her arms almost immediately. With a gentle fling, her bra was now halfway across the room. Evon turned her head slightly, looking at me from the corner of her eyes. She bit her lip and started going wild on my cock. While I had no particular preferences when it came to positions, at that very moment, I felt as if the reverse cowgirl was the best sexual position ever.

I reached over, cupping my palms over her round breasts, allowing her thrusting motion to help me massage her bosom. Every time she lowered her hips, I could feel myself inching closer to my limit. Evon's movements grew faster by the moment. Her breathing became erratic, and she became a lot more vocal than before. That was how I knew she was almost at her limit.

I tried to distract myself from her, as I could feel all my blood rushing to my cock. At this rate, I might just cum before she does, and I don't want that to happen. I started thinking about my work and the pending deadlines. I began doing random mathematical problems in my head. Hell, I even started reciting some poems silently to myself.

Suddenly, Evon thrust my cock all the way inside her pussy. Her body stiffened, her hands gripping my thighs. "Ahh... arrgghhhh..." she moaned in an incredibly erotic way, her pussy tightening around me. Hearing that was my breaking point. My pent-up load was immediately released, without any warning. Thank goodness I was wearing a condom.

I pulled her body towards mine, holding her in place as I shot out my cum. This had to be one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced. Soon, there was nothing but the sound of our heavy breathing in the room. Evon slowly disengaged from me, causing my now flaccid cock to slap against my body.

Perhaps due to the tightness of her pussy, the condom slipped off my cock and remained inside her. Noticing this, Evon sat down before me, legs spread. With her thumb and index finger, she removed the condom from her hole. "I'm glad it didn't break," Evon commented, giving a faint smile.

"Haha, we were pretty rough, weren't we?" Before I could finish my sentence, Evon placed the condom right before her face and squeezed my cum onto her tongue. Holy. Fucking. Shit. Talk about something you'll remember for life. My massive load landed on her tongue, flowing into her mouth as I watched in awe. Once she ensured that every last drop had been squeezed out, she retracted her tongue.

I could almost hear her swallow my cum as her throat moved. Her lips were stained with a small amount of cum, and she quickly cleaned them up with a quick lick of her tongue. Smacking her lips in a deliberate way, Evon turned to look at me, her eyes now dazed but still sly with a naughty look. She opened her slightly sticky and salivating mouth and asked, "Now what?"