25

With each stroke, I could feel my little brother inching farther into her warm and moist throat. I have to say, I was still incredibly impressed with the skills of these professionals (and still am). Taking so many dicks down their throat every single day has made them masters of the male anatomy. The whole time my little member was inside her mouth, it was as if she knew every nook and cranny of my lower body better than I ever did. The way she massaged my lower body with her tongue and ran her lips along my shaft made me realize that there's more than one way to please a dick.

As they are still working professionals, after all, one could not expect much GFE (girlfriend experience) from them. Furthermore, it's obvious that she's trying to get me to release my load as soon as possible. However, that's not to say that I didn't enjoy the session. Pulling my little member out from her mouth, she coughed and laughed a little before saying the following to me, "So big! Your girlfriend is a lucky girl!"

Men are simple animals. Sometimes, simple praise is all we need to give our lower body a power boost. Like a balloon blown to the max, I knew any more of her sucking would cause me to unload everything pent up within my shaft. She nibbled on my shaft naughtily before once again wrapping her mouth around the tip of my manhood. A couple more thrusts later, I felt my lower body tightening up, releasing every drip of my baby juices. The sensation was so intense that I released them in two waves, much like a water gun being pumped to the very limit.

Alas, to prevent myself from catching some weird STDs from this session, I had the lady put a condom on me before the session. Which was a real shame, as I would love to feel my load gushing into her mouth. However, no matter how horny I am, I have to remain level-headed. There's no way I can explain myself if I were to catch an STD and pass it to the ladies in my life.

After a simple cleanup, I said my goodbyes and was back on the streets of Thailand. By now, my boys should have been done with whatever they were doing. With that in mind, I pulled out my phone and sent them a message in the group chat to arrange to meet up.

---

"And then, she flipped over and started sucking my cock!" Ah Tan exclaimed, oblivious to the people around us.

"Ok, that's nice and all but please keep your volume down," I laughed awkwardly, taking sips from my bottle of beer.

"Don't worry la! So noisy, you think they can hear us meh?" Royce assured me, slapping my shoulders. "All the guys here in Thailand are also here for one thing only, right?"

As the conversation was taking place, Jeremy sank into his chair, observing our conversation like a master examining his disciples, occasionally nodding his head in agreement with what we said. Eventually, Ah Tan had one beer too many and was starting to look sleepy. Not wanting to overstay our welcome, the four of us left the bar and started heading back to the hotel.

"Eh, tomorrow we're going to go for a soapy massage, right?" Royce asked while we were walking back, the look on his face hornier than ever.

"Oh yeah, better not go there too late, or else we won't be able to get the girls you all want..." Jeremy replied with a yawn, stretching his back as we walked.

On our way back, we passed by a 7-11, and I decided to grab a midnight snack just in case I got hungry in the middle of the night. With Ah Tan half-drunk, the others decided to go on ahead. To this day, I still love the 7-11 in Thailand for its selection of instant food. It's cheap, convenient, and somewhat delicious. I can't help but overbuy whenever I step inside one of their shops.

As I was deciding between the rice burger and fried rice bento, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Without thinking too much, I pulled out my phone and opened the message. To both my delight and horror, it was one of those messages you should never open in public. I was lucky the store wasn't too crowded, and there wasn't anyone around me.

It was a message from Evon. She was wearing a grey crop top, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. With her arms deliberately squeezing her beautiful bosoms, she took a selfie of her upper body and sent it to me. It came with a message reading, "Come back soon, we all miss you! <3".

Despite releasing my load just now, a provocative message like this made my lower body tingle once more. With only one thing on my mind, I quickly paid for my food and left the store in a hurry.