19

"Aarrrgghh..." Evon let out a soft moan, gripping my head between her thighs. I brought her closer to my face, granting my tongue unrestricted access to her most intimate areas. Tracing my lips along her clit, I began to massage its sides with my tongue. "Aarrgghh... mmm..." Evon's moans grew louder as she relished the teasing. Through previous encounters, I discovered her sensitive spots and learned how to arouse her effectively.

A little teasing always sets the mood. However, I resisted the urge to penetrate her with my erect member just yet. After a few minutes, Evon began grinding against my mouth, unable to resist the pleasure any longer. Her movements were incredibly erotic, causing my dick to grow harder with each passing moment. It was time to move on to the next stage.

Leaving her legs, I shifted my attention to her breasts, gently fondling them while planting kisses on her neck. Clearly enjoying the moment and eager for more, Evon reached for the drawer beside her bed. However, she was just out of reach, so she flipped over onto her knees. It was then that I realized there was something else I could try. Without warning, I buried my face between her legs once more, brushing my tongue against her drenched pussy.

She was taken aback, but it was a pleasant surprise. As my tongue made contact with her most intimate area, Evon shuddered and instinctively spread her legs wider. It seemed she could get used to receiving cunnilingus in the doggy-style position. Perhaps I had gone a bit too far, as her body soon began to convulse.

She pressed her wetness against my face, rubbing it with increasing intensity. It was clear that she was on the brink of climax. Wanting to ensure her pleasure, I continued to run my tongue over her clit, refusing to pull away. Within moments, Evon let out a muffled moan, her face buried in the bed sheets. It was evident that she had reached orgasm.

With my soaked face now free from her groins, I looked at Evon with a satisfied expression.

"Wipe that off your face..." she said, tossing a box of tissues my way, "And that stupid smirk too!" I caught the box of tissues effortlessly and began to clean my mouth and nose.

"So... now that you've climaxed, I don't think you're still in the mood, right?" I asked, raising an eyebrow playfully. "It wouldn't be fair if I didn't make you cum..." Evon replied, crawling towards my semi-erect member. However, at that moment, a peculiar idea crossed my mind, and I thought it would be worth suggesting.

"Actually... how about this?" I proposed, pulling another tissue from the box. "You owe me one orgasm, and I can request it next time?" Evon looked surprised and confused as she considered my proposal, but eventually shrugged and agreed. "I don't see how this benefits you in any way... but sure?" she replied, her face still displaying a hint of confusion.

After ensuring that my member had completely calmed down, I left the room, grinning at the fact that I now possessed a "free ticket" with her. Now, I'm not sure about you guys, but having a girl owe me a sexual favor is quite a turn-on for me. Yes, call me a freak, but the idea of "see that hot girl over there? Yeah, I get to fuck her whenever I want" really gets me going.

Of course, that meant I had to deal with the issue at hand. Literally. My cock just couldn't settle down after that intense session. After returning to Evelynn's room, I had to take matters into my own hands and relieve myself while convincing myself that it was all worth it. After releasing a substantial load with the help of porn, I headed to the bathroom to clean up. With my sexual urges somehow quelled, I decided to go out and grab some food.

Little did I know, a storm was brewing, and I would soon find myself caught in it later that night. For now, I happily asked my friends if anyone was free to meet up for coffee.