5

"Umm, h-how?" I stuttered, like any normal person would in this situation. Evon remained silent, her eyes fixed on my face. I tried my best not to look at her, attempting to gather my thoughts. No matter how I looked at this situation, there was no easy way out for me. I mean, what's a man supposed to say when his future sister-in-law is talking to him, dressed so seductively?

The atmosphere was tense and silent, so much so that I was sure we could hear a pin drop. A few seconds later, Evon broke the awkward silence. "Do I look... pretty?" Evon whispered. "Yes... yes, of course, you're easily one of the prettiest people I know..." I replied, my voice trembling.

From the corner of my eye, I could see a faint grin forming on Evon's face. Before long, my sight started straying from her eyes, moving lower uncontrollably. Naturally, I admired her body as my line of sight floated downwards. Between her face and her chest, Evon's smooth skin lay bare before my eyes. One could only wonder what she did to keep her skin in such great condition.

As she breathed, her already impressive C-cup breasts bobbed up and down, seemingly trying to escape from the tight tank top. "Do you want to see more?" Evon asked meekly. My eyes darted back up, just in time to meet her gaze. Evon's eyebrows were slightly slanted, and her eyes were teary. Her irregular breathing made it obvious that she was nervous too.

Evon placed her trembling left hand on mine and pulled my hand towards her. "Use your..." before Evon could finish her sentence, the sound of the toilet door opening almost gave me a heart attack. I quickly retracted my hand and stood up, turning to face the toilet. Evelynn came out from the toilet, wiping her hands on her shirt. Without taking a second glance at us, she went into the kitchen, rummaging through the food we bought.

Heading into the kitchen to help Evelynn with the food, I took a look at Evon. And there she was, sitting on the sofa as if nothing had happened, playing with her phone. At that very moment, I hoped that nothing too drastic would happen later.

Stephen Chow's Kung Fu Hustle was playing on the television, and Evelynn was having a great time. Apparently, she grew up not knowing the glory of Stephen Chow due to her English-speaking family. As such, they made it a point to show me the Monty Python movies whenever possible. And I must say, we sure picked the perfect day to watch Kung Fu Hustle.

Evelynn was sitting on the floor that day, making herself comfortable on a pile of pillows and bolsters. Evon and I took the sofa, and she covered herself with a blanket, much to my disappointment. However, with the aircon blasting at 16 degrees, I soon felt the brunt of the cold. Removing the pillow I was hugging, I attempted to go to Evelynn's room to retrieve a blanket.

"Cold?" Evon asked, right before I stood up. "Yeah, let me just go and..."

"It's alright, we can share!" Evon suggested with a faint smile. "My blanket is really big!" Evon lifted her blanket, signaling me to crawl inside. It was at that moment that I saw the most incredible thing in my life yet. Beneath the fluffy cotton blanket was a pair of tender-looking breasts with nothing covering them! Evon had skillfully removed her tube top, sliding it down beneath her breasts.

Before I even realized it, I was already inside the blanket. And thank goodness we were watching a noisy movie like Kung Fu Hustle. I swear they would both hear my heartbeat otherwise. We shared the blanket for what seemed like an eternity (but really, it was probably just a couple of minutes) before I felt Evon's hands stroking my forearm.

Leaning closer to my ear, Evon whispered in an almost seductive way, "Touch me..." What happened afterward was a blur. I was suddenly holding onto Evon's right breast, gently fondling it with my palm. Occasionally, I would slide my fingers across her hard nipple, making her gasp softly for air. Her breast was soft, unlike anything I've touched before.

This went on for a good portion of the movie before I suddenly felt Evon's fingers moving down my thighs. Her sleek fingers wrapped around my crotch, lightly massaging my important region. I must have had the best boner in my entire life, as my penis was rock hard, so hard that it was beginning to hurt due to my shorts.

Evon twirled her fingers on my bulge, scratching it lightly with her nails. Her gentle caressing made my crotch pulsate uncontrollably and I loved it. Hoping to please her even further, I started pinching her nipple slightly with my thumb and index finger. The moment I applied a little force to her nipple, Evon let out a relatively loud moan, "Arrrgghh..."

And I gotta say I was scared shitless. What if Evelynn had heard that? Darting my eyes back to the front, I saw Evelynn was still enjoying the movie. My heart was beating so fast that I was sure I was about to suffer a heart attack. Alright, no more pinching for now. I turned to look at Evon, wondering if she was afraid too. However, she had this dazed, erotic look on her face. Her face was flushed, and she looked like she was thoroughly enjoying it. Back then, I wondered how far I could take this before she would finally decide that it would be too dangerous to continue.

With that in mind, I started groping her breast with my entire hand, massaging it with my palm. Evon was caught off guard by my actions and her body twitched accordingly. Every time I applied some force or moved my hand around, her body would tremble a little as if someone had just sent an electric current through her body.

With my other hand, I pulled my shorts down a little, allowing my member to poke its head out. At that point, my penis was already leaking precum, as any healthy young man would. As if by reflex, Evon shifted her hands to my now exposed penis, rubbing the head of it like she was applying some sort of ointment. My precum lubricated her fingers, so it didn't hurt that bad when she used her nails to pry open the shorts covering my shaft.

At this point, half of my penis was exposed. To me, it was a pretty daring act, considering my girlfriend was right in front of me. And here I was, letting her sister play around with my penis. Ironically, I was naive enough to think that nothing else I do in my life will ever top this.