24

To ensure that their Thermae experience goes without a hitch, Royce and Ah Tan have booked separate rooms, while Jeremy and I are sharing one. After all, with no shortage of sexual encounters in my life, I don't see the need to pay for sex. As for my good friend and beloved 'mentor' Jeremy, he's more interested in chilling and good food. Experienced as he is, I suppose he's not as horny as the other two.

With about an hour to spare, Jeremy makes himself comfortable on his bed and pops open a can of beer. Likewise, I take a seat on my bed and pull out my phone, hoping for some goodies from Rita; 7 unread messages.

I immediately open up her messages, anticipating some pictures or videos that will make my day. As it turns out, they are already on their way back home, and Rita is just informing me that she won't have any connectivity for the next couple of hours. As I scroll through her messages, a video catches my eye. With a wide grin on my face, I tap the download button, eager to see the good stuff from Rita.

After making sure Jeremy isn't looking my way, I crane my neck back to face my phone, just in time for the crappy internet to finish downloading the video. However, I had forgotten to mute my phone, and the audio blasts at full volume. Luckily, it's just a video of the ladies chatting, and Jeremy is too engrossed in some documentary on TV.

It's a video of Rita talking about the souvenirs my future mother-in-law bought. However, it soon becomes obvious that this is just an attempt to distract her. As my girlfriend's mom rambles on, she starts stripping before my eyes, pulling off her tight-fitting black T-shirt. Her bountiful bosom bounces about like marshmallows as she tries to pull her T-shirt over her head. Her modest red bra barely contains her breasts, any more shaking about and we'll get a classic case of a nip slip.

Eventually, she manages to get her top off, still complaining about how the new T-shirt is one size too small. As Rita jokes around with her, my future mother-in-law removes her pants, revealing her well-fitted red panties. Even to this day, I'm certain that her body has the potential to attract thirsty boys on Onlyfans. Pausing the video to admire her body, my mind starts wandering off into different places once again, imagining how one day I will be able to have free access to her beautiful body.

However, my imagination gets cut short due to interference from my common sense. I mean, I'm not about to get a full-blown erection in front of Jeremy. At that very moment, I regret not getting a separate room from Jeremy. The video has definitely gotten me in the mood for some sexually-inclined adventure. And since Jeremy isn't planning on exploring the city, I've decided to venture out on my own.

"Dude, I'll go out and explore a bit ah," I say, lifting myself from my bed, "Let me know once the others are back..."

Jeremy stares at me with a weird look on his face, before smirking a little and telling me to go on ahead. Well, seems like my mentor has me all figured out already.

As I traverse the streets of Bangkok, my feet naturally bring me to Soi Cowboy, the overpriced red-light district preying on foreigners who have no idea what they're doing. Don't get me wrong, I've had some of the best experiences of my life in this alley, and this is as good a place to get started as any other. However, as I'm not really feeling it tonight, I've decided to visit one of the BJ bars for a quick release instead.

10 minutes later, I arrive at one of the more popular bars for a quick release. To my dismay, it's ridiculously crowded and packed with hungry men. It was never this crowded last time, so I'm a little disappointed as most of the ladies may not be available at the moment. After making sure there are no familiar faces in the area, I make my way to the bar for a little service.

To no one's surprise, I don't really have much of a choice when it comes to the selection. However, as I'm in the market for someone more experienced, two of the ladies catch my eye. One of them is a bewitching, busty MILF wearing a black spaghetti strap dress, while the other is a lean, younger woman wearing a black turtleneck dress.

In the end, I go with the pretty MILF as my lower body is yearning for someone resembling my girlfriend's mom. Walking up the stairs of the establishment, I can't avert my gaze from the bottom of her dress. Her dress is deliberately short, showing off her white undergarments as we make our way up.

After making my intentions clear, I'm brought into one of the rooms by the lady for the usual clean-up before the commencement of service. She's okay with me using my phone, as long as I don't point the camera in her direction. As such, I have to arch my back over as she services my little brother. The lady laughs and jokes about my vitality as there's no need for her to stimulate it. My little member is hard as a rock, standing at full mast before her eyes.

I go into my phone gallery and start going through the photos and videos of my future mother-in-law, imagining her to be the one servicing me with a blowjob right now. Her tender lips, wet tongue, and soft moans. Oh, what I would do just to have the opportunity to experience it again. Being a professional, the lady wastes no time getting into the action. Her head is soon bobbing up and down on my crotch, lubricating every inch of my little member as I sink deeper into my fantasy. I realized I must do something to advance things with my future mother-in-law.

Admiring my future mother-in-law's figure in the photos, I can feel my load well up inside my penis. The lady's skillfulness speeds up the process, milking me dry almost immediately.