21

"Let's play a game first," I whispered into Evelynn's ear, wrapping my arms around her torso. I picked up one of my dark blue t-shirts and blindfolded Evelynn with it, ensuring that she couldn't see. "Oh, what the fuck?" Evelynn chuckled, obviously entertained by what I did.

To Evelynn, this was probably some kind of kinky play. However, to me, this was my attempt at buying more time for my little brother to recover. "The game is called... find the dick..." I grinned, covering her ears with my headphones before moving away slowly. Unable to see and hear where I was going, Evelynn had to rely on her instincts and sense of touch. Looking back, I was impressed that I was able to come up with this little game on the spot.

As Evelynn stumbled from one corner to another, I evaded her pursuit with relative ease. There's something extremely kinky about a scantily clad girl navigating the room in pursuit of a penis. Just 5 minutes into the kinky pursuit, I could already feel my little member regaining its vigor.

However, just as I was planning to pounce on Evelynn, I heard someone calling out for us. It was Evelynn's mom. We were so engrossed in the hide-and-seek that we didn't hear her open the door. I hastily removed the headphones from Evelynn and told her about the incoming danger. While it's regrettable that we weren't able to finish the game, it was good to see that Evelynn was no longer mad at me. We got dressed almost immediately and greeted my future mother-in-law, who brought some beancurd home for us.

In the end, one thing led to another, and we spent the night enjoying the beancurd while watching a movie. By the time we were done, it was already close to 12am. After tucking a tired Evelynn into bed, I started playing games on my phone and chatting with my excited friends. This helped suppress my boner, and I was able to go to sleep soon after.

Then came the next morning. I woke up to a commotion outside the room and decided to poke my head out to see what it was all about.

"Rita? What's..." I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Hey, good morning!" Rita greeted me, waving at me all energetic and lively.

Before I could say anything else, Rita excitedly waved her phone in the air like it was a flag or something. "Today's the day!" she exclaimed, looking so happy that I could visualize her spinning on the spot. It was at that moment that I noticed the luggage beside the front door, with my future mother-in-law coming out from the kitchen with a backpack.

"Uh... you guys are traveling?" I squinted my eyes, still adjusting to the lights.

"Oh yes, my dear, didn't Evelynn tell you?" My future mother-in-law smiled brightly as she positioned the backpack beside the luggage.

"No, not really..." Knowing Evelynn, this must have slipped her mind. After all, why do I need to know about her mom going traveling, right?

"Yup, so we won't be having lessons this week!" Rita gave my shoulder a pat and whispered into my left ear. "I'll take more sexy photos for you to see!" Knowing Rita, I already knew that she was just messing with me. Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing this sexy lady in a bikini or something. Anyway, this would mean that there would be one less person at home to disrupt my activities unannounced. With a long day ahead of me, I went back to bed almost as soon as they left the house.

I sank into my beanbag, worn out by my workload. Instead of washing up and preparing to sleep, I've decided to spend some time on my phone while my body attempts to garner the strength to stand up. As it's a habit of mine to mute my phone when I'm doing work, I tend to end up with multiple unread messages and sometimes a few missed calls. However, things were a little different today. As I went through the chats on WhatsApp, I eventually saw the messages from Rita.

"Oh, crap..." I whispered, wondering if something was wrong. Were they trying to ask for help? Are they okay? As soon as I opened up the chat, well, let's just say I'm glad I'm alone at home right now. The first photo was a wefie of my future mother-in-law and Rita, something you'll see on FB and Instagram every day. You know, the obligatory holiday post type. However, as soon as I scrolled down to the second photo, that's when things started heating up.

Rita took a photo of my future mother-in-law in her swimsuit. She wasn't wearing a bikini, which was a pity, but her black one-piece swimsuit was incredibly alluring. With her T-shirt tied around her waist, she looked just like any youthful beachgoer. Due to her D-cup bosoms, the swimsuit was having a hard time trying to contain everything, making it appear tighter than usual around her chest region. Despite being worn out from work, I can feel my little brother tingling in my shorts.

"Oh, what the fuck, Rita..." I exclaimed, pleasantly surprised by this unexpected gift. Scrolling down, I came to the third image. It was an image of my future mom-in-law enjoying some cocktails in a bar. Well, if only I could take her out to a bar like this. I wonder if I'll have the opportunity to do so in the future.

With nothing much to see, I scrolled down again, this time waking my little brother up completely. It was a short video of my future mother-in-law cutting a steak, it would seem like they'd ordered room service. And it was done at night, inside their hotel room, after they had taken a bath. My future mother-in-law was not wearing a bra, and her supple mounds were jiggling right before my eyes as she struggled to cut the steak.

"How is this medium rare?" She laughed, still trying her best to cut the meat. "This is like a well-done steak!" Her blue singlet was a little wet due to the bath, and the outline of her nipples was visible through the fabric. I looped the video more times than I could count, watching her breasts sway back and forth with a smile on her face.

I had to reply with something. Without thinking too much, I sent Rita the following message, "Wow, are you doing this on purpose? Sending me all these photos and videos." As soon as I hit send, I swallowed hard. Could Rita possibly have more interesting photos and videos to show me?