7

With a mouth full of cum, Evon discreetly moved back to her original position, pretending as if nothing had happened. My satisfied penis was now flaccid, still leaking a small amount of cum. I felt extremely drained, partly due to the psychological pressure of having my future sister-in-law suck my dick right beside my girlfriend.

I reached out to grab some tissues from the box on the table, hoping to wipe my penis clean and give Evon something to spit my cum into. After pulling out a significant amount of tissues from the box, I turned to face Evon, trying to signal for her to spit into the tissues.

To my surprise, I saw Evon's throat moving as if she were swallowing food or water. Her eyes were facing forward, but I was pretty sure she knew that I was trying to pass the tissues to her. The next thing she did was still one of the sexiest things I've ever witnessed. She parted her lips, sticking her pinkish tongue out, seemingly licking at nothing.

She swallowed everything. She was trying to show me that she had swallowed every drop of my cum. Just that alone was enough to make my penis hard again, albeit hurting a little. Still dazed by the experience, it took me a couple of seconds before I finally snapped back to reality. I quickly wiped my penis clean and disposed of the tissues in an empty can of Pringles. Naturally, I wouldn't want anyone finding my cum-stained tissues in the living room trash.

The rest of the day went by rather peacefully, with nothing major or dramatic happening. I honestly thought I would be consumed by guilt for receiving a blowjob from my future sister-in-law, but somehow I wasn't too affected by it. Looking back, this might have to do with the fact that Evon and I were both willing participants and for reasons unknown, I don't think Evelynn would freak out even if she were to find out about this.

Before long, it was nighttime and I was lying in bed, thinking about what had happened during the day. My thoughts were a mix of fear and excitement. How could I have done something like that right beside Evelynn? Furthermore, it was with her sister. However, I could feel my manhood tingle whenever I thought about the moment she took it all in her mouth. Evelynn was already asleep, and I did not want to wake her up just for sex.

Besides, she would be angry if I were to do that.

"I should probably do something about this boner..." I thought to myself. With a half-erect penis, I attempted to make my way to the bathroom as quietly as possible. However, as soon as I stepped into the kitchen, I could hear a door open, as if it was anticipating my actions. Who could it be? Perhaps I was too loud and woke Evelynn up? Or could it be...

And to my delight, it was Evon's door. Like a child anticipating his birthday cake, my eyes sparkled in the darkness. Slowly but surely, Evon's figure emerged from the shadows. She was like a sly fox, waiting for the perfect moment to snare her prey. The dim lights from her room illuminated her figure, and all I could make out was her shapely body. I was certain she was looking at me; why else would she be standing at the side of her door and not doing anything else?

Without a word, I took a step toward her. Slowly but surely, I closed the distance between us. With every step, I could see more of her silhouette. She was wearing a white singlet that was a little too small for her. While I was expecting to see her perky nipples beneath her clothes, I was instead greeted with a visible pair of lacy red bra, accentuating the shape of her breasts.

Only when I was five steps away from her did I realize that she wasn't wearing any shorts or pants! Her lacy red panties left nothing to my imagination, as the translucent strip of cloth running across her panties outlined her private areas.

"Hey..." Evon whispered, trying her best to keep her volume down. "Can't sleep, my dear brother-in-law?" She was doing this on purpose, and I wasn't about to lose at this game. "Yeah... for some reason I can't, dear sister-in-law..." I replied cheekily. The above conversation may sound really cheesy to you guys, but I swear this has got to be one of the most arousing things someone has ever said to me.

Evon chuckled, turning around while signaling for me to enter her room, "I think I know what can help..." I could still vividly smell the lavender lingering in the air. A thin line of smoke was rising from what I could only assume was a diffuser of sorts. The lavender helped calm down my throbbing heart, which was about to burst through my ribs at the rate it was pounding. Instinctively, I shut the door behind me and promptly locked it. The last thing I needed was someone busting through that door and spoiling this long-awaited moment.

"Hey..." Evon called out to me, ever so seductively. I turned my body around, coming face to face with Evon, who was holding two glasses of red wine between her fingers. "I've heard that red wine helps soothe your nerves..." Evon continued, handing me a glass of wine. "This might help you go to sleep."

Taking the glass from her right hand, I took the chance to fondle her hand a little. It was smooth and soft, just as I remembered. Evon made herself comfortable at the edge of her bed, with her legs crossed. Slowly, she swirled the liquid in her glass as she brought it to her mouth. "The wine is nice..." I commented. "But I don't think I'll be able to sleep any time soon..."

The bulge in my shorts was still going strong, and being in the same room as a sexy lady like Evon definitely wasn't helping it calm down. I took a step forward, standing right in front of Evon's face.

"Looks like I better help you with it then," Evon said and smiled a little, placing her wine glass on the floor. Evon wrapped her fingers around my member through the fabric of my shorts and started rubbing it in a circular motion.

"Do you think a little massage would help you calm down, my dear brother-in-law?" Evon chuckled sheepishly. Not allowing any opportunity for this kinky role-play to slip away, I responded almost immediately, "Perhaps, my dear sister-in-law... how about we find out?"

With her other hand, Evon slipped my shorts off, revealing my manhood in its full glory. "I better do something about this before things go out of control," Evon whispered rather loudly, intending for me to hear every word she was saying.