26 [END]

Standing beside a relatively deserted ATM, I quickly replied to Evon's text while making sure no one was looking at my phone.

"Why don't you show me how much you miss me?" I replied playfully.

Putting my phone back in my pocket, I hurried towards the hotel, eager to see what she would send me. Along the way, I passed by several seductive women hanging around the sidewalk, hoping to find a customer. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to engage one of them for their services.

However, wanting to save more money for tomorrow's crusade, I ignored them and forced myself back to the hotel. As soon as I entered my hotel room, I dumped my food on the table and rushed into the bathroom. I did it so quickly that Jeremy thought I was having a stomachache.

"Bro, are you okay?" Jeremy asked with concern, lightly knocking on the bathroom door, "Do you need me to go buy medicine for you?"

"Don't worry, I uh, think I ate something too spicy earlier..." I replied with a light chuckle, pulling my phone out of my pocket to check my messages. And to my disappointment, there was only one reply from Evon. Her message said, "Too bad, who told you to go to Thailand lol... you can see more when you come back."

My disappointment was immeasurable, and my night was ruined. Furthermore, to maintain the pretense of having a stomachache, I had to stay in the bathroom for 10 minutes while contemplating life. Other than this sad tale of mine, the night passed without any issues, and morning soon arrived.

I woke up in the morning, frustrated that Evon had teased me so much the previous night. With my testosterone running wild, I decided to eat my pain away today. The four of us attacked every famous food spot on our list, and by dinner time, we were so full that we might puke if we drank another sip of water. After resting for a while, we began our journey to the soapy massage place they were so excited about.

"So apparently, this place is owned by a Japanese boss, that's why it has a Japanese name" Jeremy enthusiastically introduced the place, flailing his arms about outside the establishment. "I'm pretty sure it..." Before I could interrupt, Jeremy urged the others to go inside, then he placed his arm around me.

"Let them dream, bro," Jeremy whispered with a hint of deliberate sadness in his voice. Hoping to see how things would go for my friends, I decided not to continue the conversation and instead entered the building as well.

"Hello, sir, do you have a reservation?" the lady at the counter asked with a wide grin.

"We don't have one... who do you have available?" Jeremy asked, scanning the premises. The interior had a quaint feel to it, in contrast to its classy exterior. Unlike certain establishments, we didn't see women sitting on a sofa, waiting to be picked out like ripe berries in a bush. The lady at the counter sized us up for a moment before asking if all four of us were engaging in their services. Ah Tan and Royce eagerly nodded, while Jeremy and I told her that we would just be waiting for them to come out.

"It's okay, come and see too!" the lady urged us, leading us behind a partitioned room separated by a blue curtain. Once inside, she told us to sit down and wait for her.

"Bro, why don't you get some service too? You don't get a chance like this every day," Royce asked, barely able to contain his excitement.

"Haha, let me see first, bro. You all go ahead!" I smiled, gesturing for them to proceed. Within moments, a line of girls entered the room, dressed in skimpy outfits with friendly smiles on their faces. Royce and Ah Tan almost jumped with excitement, examining the ladies as if their lives depended on it.

While I wasn't particularly interested, I took the opportunity to look at the ladies as well. Just as many people had said, these ladies were definitely well-trained. Every time you locked eyes with one of them, they would give you a wink or gesture to you to choose them.

It was then that I saw one of the ladies, a mature and gentle woman who resembled Singapore actress Margaret Lee. Her yellow corset top showcased her beautiful D-cup breasts, and she was constantly gesturing towards Royce and Ah Tan. My horniness compelled me to move closer and take a better look at her, which made her turn towards me. She waved at me enthusiastically and pointed to herself, and I immediately turned to look at the lady at the counter.

"I choose her," I said, pointing my finger at this beautiful MILF in front of me. Jeremy couldn't help but snicker behind me, joking about how I had insisted that I wouldn't be engaging any services that day. Normally, I would've cracked a joke and made fun of Jeremy, but not that day.

It wasn't every day that you got to see a gem like this lady (at least to me). The lady at the counter spoke to her in Thai, and before long, I left my undecided friends behind. The beautiful MILF led me up the stairs, picking up shower equipment while making small talk with me.

Soon, we arrived at the bathroom, a clean and spacious blue room with plenty of space for rolling around. Setting down the shower equipment, the lady told me to strip and leave my clothes in a cabinet. As I undressed, she began preparing the massage lotion in a small pail.

"Handsome, there are so many young pretty girls. Why did you choose me?" she asked (not her exact words since her English wasn't too good, but she said something along those lines).

"You look beautiful, like an actress!" I said, showing her an image of the aforementioned actress. And from there, we hit it off. She was chatty, friendly, and felt like a caring senior colleague from work. Halfway through our chat, she finished her preparations and started undressing in front of me, causing me to stop talking and focus on the twin plump goodness in front of me. She chuckled at my staring, telling me there was no need to be so anxious.

But how could I not be? I had been craving a certain MILF for a long time, and she was the perfect option for me right now. As the corset slid off her body, her juicy breasts bounced a little, as if taunting me to squeeze them right then and there. However, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. The massage ladies had their standard operating procedures, and I was about to see what she was capable of.