6

With her index and middle fingers, Evon began gently rubbing my shaft. The fact that I couldn't embrace her on the spot was killing me inside. While this teasing game was exciting, both my heart and penis were at their absolute limit. If only there was something I could do to make Evelynn leave the house.

Lost in thought, my hand stopped moving. Sensing my lack of effort, Evon started twisting her body slightly, pretending to stretch her back and arms. Her erect nipple brushed against my palm, urging me to continue touching her. "Well, two can play at this game," I thought to myself. By the end of this session, I'll ensure that she'll be lusting for me as much as I'll be lusting for her.

After giving her breast another light squeeze, I started sliding my palm down to her belly, lightly massaging her body through her clothes. Within moments, I arrived at the forbidden garden, the ultimate trophy of aroused men like me. Her loose-fitting shorts were perfect in this situation. I could gain access to her important regions without much trouble.

Without any warning, I slipped my hand into her shorts, my fingers rubbing her inner thighs. Evon threw me a disapproving glance but did nothing to stop my advances. As I fondled her thighs, I deliberately brushed against her panties every now and then. Every time this happened, Evon's breathing became irregular, and her hand playing with my penis would stop moving.

I wasn't sure how long we did this, as I was extremely engrossed in the moment. Eventually, the inevitable happened. I could feel something rushing into my penis, waiting to make its way out. This is bad. As much as I'm enjoying this, releasing my load in this situation will be disastrous. What's more, after all that teasing, this load is no doubt a big one. Finally thinking straight for the first time in a while, I retracted my hand and held onto Evon's fingers.

She looked me in the eyes, puzzled as to why I stopped the teasing. With my softest voice, I said, "No more, cumming soon." Evon's puzzled look soon turned into a smirk, and she bit her lips. It was a look of pure mischief, like the kind of look on a cat's face when it sees a potential plaything. Oh shit.

Without any warning, Evon grabbed onto my manhood like a child snatching a toy, insanely fast, yet kinda expected. I almost let out a yelp but managed to hold it in at the very last moment. My eyes darted to the front, once again making sure that Evelynn was looking at the screen. Meanwhile, Evon started jerking my penis relentlessly as if her life depended on it. I grabbed onto her forearm, determined to stop her from making a horrible mistake.

However, while I managed to stop her jerking motion, her wrists started moving in place of her arm instead. She is out for blood(cum), and she's not stopping until she gets some. All of a sudden, my hips tightened, a telltale sign of what was to come. I leaned backward, prepared for the inevitable explosion of fluids. Then, it happened. Evon removed her hand from my penis, and I was so close to ejaculation.

I stared at her in disbelief, how could she do something like this to a guy? Does she actually enjoy this? Now I think I could understand why her ex left her. Retracting her hand slowly, Evon brought it close to her face, running her fingers along the tip of her tongue. She was cleaning my precum off her fingers and enjoying every moment of it. Not gonna lie, that was sexy as hell. Now I'm both angry and horny.

"Hey, you know..." Evon said, clearly directing the sentence at her sister. For a short moment, I was pretty sure I stopped breathing. Here I am, sharing a blanket with my girlfriend's sister with my penis exposed, while the two ladies chatted with each other as if nothing was happening. Just what the hell was Evon thinking?

"I'm going to take a nap," Evon said, deliberately letting a yawn escape. "Wake me up when it's over!" With that, Evon pulled the blanket over her head and went under. She's going to sleep just like that? I asked myself, both angry and amazed by this unexpected turn of events. At that moment, all I could think about was how to unload the stuff in my penis ASAP.

"Perhaps I should go to the toilet and release my load? Maybe I should wait for the movie to end and ask Evelynn to..."

While I was deep in thought, I suddenly felt something brush against my thigh. Snapping back into reality, I cautiously lifted the blanket to see what was going on. The moment I lifted the blanket, I could see Evon's naughty look right before my eyes, directly beside my penis. With her slender fingers, Evon held my penis against my skin. Without a second word or warning, Evon stuck out her tongue and slid it across the base of my penis.

I let out more air than usual from my mouth, clearly enjoying what she did. As if she was a devious gremlin, Evon stared me right in the eye and continued licking the base, with her fingers lightly massaging the tip of my penis. As I was almost at my limit, I was trying my best to not ejaculate this quickly. After all, who knows when an opportunity like this would come by again? Looking at my face, Evon probably knew that I was holding it in. She started sliding her tongue upwards, with only the tip of her tongue touching my penis. Her tongue eventually reached the top of my penis, and my penis was twitching from the pleasure.

Before I could even wonder what she'll do next, Evon wrapped her soft lips around the head of my penis. Twirling it slowly, my penis was engulfed in nothing but ecstasy. While her mouth was doing that, she started jerking my penis off with her left hand, forming a thin ring using her index finger and thumb.

As much as I would love to enjoy this a little longer, I have reached my limit. Not wanting to give her another chance to spoil my orgasm, I did not warn her that I'll be ejaculating soon. Then, with one final light thrust of my waist, I unloaded in Evon's mouth. Her initially shocked expression soon turned into a look of acceptance, as she slowed down her movements and did her best to contain my load in her mouth.

It has been a long time since I've had such a long orgasm. My cum kept flowing out, and Evon was taking it all in her mouth. She was looking at me in the eyes with a slight frown as if complaining about the amount I was letting out. Soon, my penis settled down, and Evon pulled away from my penis.