10

There she was, in my arms, her luscious and slender body wrapped around mine. No man could resist the way she looked now, and I was right where she wanted me. Watching her inch her body forward, fingers gently rubbing her clit, was enough to set any man on fire. Even though I had just unloaded, there was no way I would pass on another chance to stick my dick inside her. Lust and desire took over my body, and I lunged forward.

With a surprised look on her face, Evon fell back onto the bed. "Let me help you with that...", Evon giggled, her right hand tightly gripping my penis. With her back against the wall beside her bed, Evon spread her legs. Before me was a drenched pussy, filled to the brim with her lust juices. My penis was just an inch away from this honey pot, held firmly in place by her right hand. With her index and middle finger, Evon parted her pussy, giving me an unobstructed view of the lust-filled pit before me.

"Looks like my naughty spot still wants some more..." Evon teased, her fingers now lightly massaging her clit. I could feel a tingling sensation in my penis, trying its best to get erect. Pulling the tip of my penis closer to the entrance of her vagina, Evon placed it right above her pussy. With her right hand, Evon started playing with her clit using my penis, the index finger of her other hand buried deep inside her hole.

"I'm still leaking... I think I still need some help plugging this hole...", Evon whispered seductively. With all the teasing going on, my penis was immediately hard again. Without wasting any time, I pulled out another condom from the box, giving my little soldier boy the helmet before braving the waves to come.

Without another word of warning, I plunged my penis deep inside Evon's fountain, causing her juices to gush out almost immediately. My sudden thrust in the missionary position was electrifying, resulting in Evon whimpering and gasping for air. With my body pressing on hers and nowhere for her to run, I started pounding her pussy mercilessly. Evon held onto my body tight, wrapping her legs around me.

"Arrrgghh... arrrgghh... ARRGGHHH!!" Evon's moans gradually grew louder, almost turning into a scream. Fearing for our safety, I covered her mouth with my right hand, shushing her in the process. Evon nodded meekly, her face still overwhelmed by lust and desire.

Suddenly, Evon tightened her grip, ensuring that I would stop moving. Feeling her body tremble, I could tell she had once again achieved orgasm. Her muffled screams soon turned into light gasps for air, signifying the end of her orgasm. "That was fast", I commented, surprised at how quickly she came.

Still catching her breath, Evon was unable to reply to my comment. Her eyes were looking at the ceiling, appearing dazed and unfocused. I wasn't even sure if she heard what I was saying. My erect penis was still inside her, moisturized by her warm and sloppy hole. I guess it's okay for me to continue moving then? After all, she's not really saying anything or moving away from me either.

Holding her wrists tightly, I started moving my hips once more, pumping my member deep into her hole. "Mmmm...", Evon moaned softly as she sensed my member going deeper. She reached out for my erect cock, holding it in place as she looked me in the eye. Still a little short of breath, Evon whispered into my ear. "Let me do it... it's your turn to feel good...", Evon said, accompanied by a faint giggle.

With that, Evon tapped my left arm, signaling me to lie on the bed. Within seconds, we had switched positions. Evon was now on top of me, her eyes still locked with mine, filled with passion. Her fingers were locked with mine, positioned at the sides of her body. Raising her body using her hips alone, Evon started moving rhythmically. The lustful look on her face was gone, replaced by satisfaction. Now, she was doing her best to ensure that I would have the time of my life.

Every thrust of her hips was powerful and filled with vigor, determined to squeeze my meat rod dry. It was as if she was making love out of love, not just lust. Looking at Evon doing her best made me feel something tingle within my heart. What I had for her was probably nothing more than lust and perhaps some form of care and concern for a family member. But now, I couldn't help but feel something more. I didn't want this to be a one-time thing. This was more than a simple one-night stand that we would all forget about tomorrow.

Looking at Evon's beautiful face, feeling her warmth through her hands, and sensing her smooth skin touching mine with each movement of her hips, there was no way I wanted this to end. With all these feelings welling up inside me, every one of Evon's strokes felt better than before. My throbbing penis was ready to blow. I could only imagine how disastrous it would be if I was not wearing a condom.

"I... I'm cumming...", I said, forcing the words out of my mouth amid the pleasure. "Cum inside me, fill me up with..." Before Evon finished her sentence, I could feel my penis releasing everything within. Realizing that I had reached my limit, Evon stopped moving her hips, burying my meat rod deep inside her hole. "Ahh... I can feel it coming inside...", Evon mumbled beneath her breath, her face now right next to mine.

Without a second word, I held Evon in my arms, pressing her body against mine. She was surprised by my actions and initially had no idea how to react. However, after a few seconds, Evon reciprocated by wrapping her arms around my back.