When He Blushed... (Amy Rose)

Date: 5/23/15
Dear Diary,

I woke up from a deep slumber and had quickly gotten dressed. My back hurt from the way I had slept. I desperately needed a new bed. I should put that on my list of things to buy at the market.

Sonic took take me there today. I couldn't wait to go with him. Sticks had been off with Tails and Knuckles doing an assignment.

I had wanted to go with them, but they said I wasn't needed.

That had hurt a lot.

Sonic decided to stay back with me, so I wouldn't lonely. He's SOOOO sweet! Honestly, I thought he wouldn't care. I thought he'd rather go adventuring then stay with me.

That had been a huge confidence builder! I felt like I could do anything! I almost kissed him right there! I just looked up at him and saw his confident smile...his emerald eyes...he looked so handsome!

So anyways, we went to the market and a started looking for things we both needed.

We both would offer things to each other. And once when a sales person was being rude to me; Sonic almost punched them! Don't get me wrong, we tried nonviolence at first. It was his own fault.

Once we had gotten everything we needed we went to my house. Sonic helped me put my new bed together, and I put up some new decorations I bought.

Then we took a break on the beach. I swam for awhile then got out and sat beside Sonic. What's strange it that when I got out of the water...Sonic stared at me for a few seconds while I was walking up to him.

I thought I had something on me, like sea weed or something? But when I asked him he hadn't said anything was on me. He had looked away and said he thought he saw something behind me. I couldn't help but half-believe him.

We went over to his shack next and I helped him with the stuff he had bought.

But what happened after that was SOOO AMAZING!!!

It had been getting late so Sonic took me to Meh Burger for dinner. We had been happily talking and eating together...slightly flirting...when Dave walked up!

He asked if the 'happy couple' would like a look at their new drinks.

Know what Sonic said? Huh? Huh, HUH?! DO YOU?!

"Sure thing, Dave."

HE BASICALLY SAID WE WERE A COUPLE!!!! 💙💗

Or he just really wanted to look at the drinks...

Oh well, I like to think on the bright side.

I saw him blush after that. It was so amazing! I was so flabbergasted I didn't know how to respond! Sonic had covered his face with the menu and passed me mine. His voice went up an octave when he spoke.

"Aren't you going to look at it, Amy?" That's what he had said! I was so happy!

After dinner, Sonic took me back home and I took a shower then I went and started writing. Now I'm going to bed.

Goodbye, Amy Rose~