Good Ol' Morning! (Amy Rose)

7/22/15

I fell asleep next to a Sonic last night. I wanted to surprise him with a special breakfast. I made this really cool pancake out of fruits out of my garden and I made a really healthy fruit and vegetable salad. We have to keep our strength up!

Just because sweets exist doesn't mean we have to gorge ourselves on them...then again that is better said then done.

Well anyways, Sonic really liked my breakfast. I made him eat it slowly though. He complained that it was to hard to do that because it tasted so good. But after he finished it he said that he felt like he had gotten a better taste for it. That's when I told him that he should start savoring his meals. He asked why. I said because I was going to be making a lot of his meals for him.

He blushed a lot after that. I was so happy that he didn't think I was pushing him into it. I basically said we were going to be spending a lot of time together at our houses. More and longer then usual.

He actually seemed really cool with that idea. I was a little surprised, but it's not like I was too surprised. We really do love each other, so it wasn't too big a surprise.

I really hope Sonic likes what I'd end up cooking and baking him in the future. He already loves what I bake, when I have the time, of course.

That's all from me for today.

Buh-Bye

Amy Rose~