"Us" Time (Amy Rose)

7/20/15

Dear Diary,

Today was amazing. I came home from that archeological assignment.

Sonic had been waiting for me and we both had been going insane without the other.

It's around midnight at the moment. Sonic and I had an awesome time together.

We had a picnic, we hand fed each other, we watched movies, we kissed, we bought stuff for each other.

It was amazing! Sonics such an awesome person...he has so much heart. I just love everything about him!

His emerald eyes that I can't stop staring at, his gentle hands, his soft lips, his fuzzy ears, his cute nose...I could go on and on about him.

I'm heading to my room to change out of my day clothes. I'll talk about what we did at the picnic in a minute.

***
Omg.

I'm missing a bra.

He took one of my bras?!

I'm not sure to feel turned on or angry...

I think I'm more angry because he lied. You know what? I don't care, he can keep it! I'll get him back one day!

Anyways, so back to the picnic.

We had forgotten desert so we went and got ice cream. When we took a seat on a bench I "booped" his nose with ice cream.

He tried to lick it off, and it was hilarious seeing him trying to lick it off. He kept saying he could do it, but he could never be able to do it. All he managed to do was lick his nose.

So instead of getting a napkin and wiping it off...I licked it off his nose for him. You should've seen his face!! As red as Knuckles' fur! It was priceless! I almost died with laughter! He was just so shocked and red in the face!

Alright, it's late, I'm going to bed now.

Amy Rose~