Our First Date...Went...Well? (Sonic T. Hedgehog)

7/2/15

Oh.

My.

God.

Amy and I went on a date today. It was so...much different then I thought it would be. We certainly were a sight for sore eyes.

I actually wore pants to this! It was jeans...but it was pants! I also wore an old shirt I found in the bottom of my closet.

Amy...oh, Amy...

She wore this gorgeous red dress, and her quills were up in a ponytail. She was stunning! I fidgeted through the entire dinner! It was so hard for me to make eye contact! Each time I looked at her I lost focus. I just felt like dying of happiness!

And when she stood up, her back showed...

I really didn't think I could handle all that...it was...just...

Wow.

I think I almost fainted a few times. It's like she didn't know what she does to me!

Wait...

What about the other guys? If I really like her...wouldn't the other men? Who else was looking at her? What if Dave tried to...you know...kiss her behind my back again? What if it was another guy? What if Eggman tried to get to her? What if...

Wow...that's a lot if questions that need answers...that's like 5 and I still have more in my head!

This is what I was talking about! You see what she does?! Drives me literally insane!

That's a good thing, though...right? RIGHT?!

Of course it is.

Ok, well, I really need to get some sleep and think about stuff....

God, my head hurts...

Alright, sorry for the short entry, bye
Sonic T. Hedgehog 🔵💨