Reunion Of The Lovebirds (Amy Rose AND Sonic T. Hedgehog)

7/20/15

(Special Chapter)

•Sonics POV•

Today's the day Amy comes back. It's been torture with her gone! I've literally only ran around and hung around with the others. But when I'd be running I'm thinking of her. And the others would try to ask me about what type of vacation she went on. So I never stopped thinking about her.

It
Has
Been
HELL!!!

I don't know how much longer I can go without seeing her. I'm not sure if I can even see her boat yet.

How long is it gonna be?! My patience is running out! Who am I kidding? It ran out a long time ago...

•Amy Rose POV•

"Who else had a blast digging up tombs? Too bad I can't go and brag about my 50,000 rings I'll be getting every year now." I smiled at the other archeologists I had made made my friends. They all smiled and nodded.

"I'm gonna miss you all. Thanks for being my friends!" I said to them and we all cheered that we were all going home.

I could see the dock and I saw Sonic jumping up and down and waving his hands. I agarres jumping too and screaming his name.

The people on the boat must've thought I was crazy. Soon the entire ship was looking to see who I was going so crazy about. When the ship docked I didn't even wait for it to lower its steps and ladder. I jumped over the side right into Sonics arms.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" I cried out. And we both squeezed the living day lights out of each other.

"ME TOO!!! IT FEELS LIKE IT'S BEEN A YEAR!!!" Sonic said and kissed my neck.

He wasn't tearing up like me, but he was holding me so tight to his chest. I almost couldn't breath.

•Sonics POV•

I can't believe it! She's with me again!

"I was so scared you'd get hurt without me! I-I mean, I know you can take care of yourself, but I-"

Amy pushed our foreheads together and she giggled. "I love you, my silly blue blur~" she said and gently kissed my nose.

"Blue blur? Is that my pet name?" I chuckled and nuzzled our noses together.

She giggled and nodded. "I have tons more!"

That made me feel bad. I still only had 'Ames' as her nickname.

"Hey Sonic?" I came out of my mind and smiled back at Amy. "Yeah?" I asked her. "I was wondering if we could go to my house for a little while..." She said sheepishly.

I grinned and nodded.

***
As we arrived at her house my eyes widened and my heart stopped.

I had completely forgotten I had "house sat" her house. Sure she didn't know I hadn't...but I think she would've asked. Anyways, it looked like a pig sty! Before she opened the door I jumped in front of her.

"Hey! I have an idea! I-I need to go and get some stuff before I come here. How about you come with me?" I said and turned her around. I put my arm around her and started walking towards the village. "Well...alright...it won't take long? Will it?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "No, 15 minutes tops."

•Amy POV•
(At store)

"Sonic, come on and get out of the bathroom! You said 15 minutes!" I yelled, but there was no response.

I sighed and leaned against the wall. About 10 minutes later Sonic came back out. He looked tensed and a few of his quills were sticking up. "What took so long? Come on, I really want to spend time with you." I begged and tugged him out the door.

"Alright, we can go." He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. "Really? But we never even got anyth-"

"Who cares, come on, let's go." Sonic said and picked me up. He ran is back to my house in a flash. I dusted off my dress and opened my door.

"..."

"What? What's wrong? Is it a mess? Did someone break in?" Sonic asked me nervously.

"Yeah, I think someone did!" I turned around holding his bandana that had fallen off my door handle.

"You stayed here for two days while I was gone! Without my permission!" I said angrily. "I-I just was house sitting! I promise! I didn't throw any parties or go through your drawers, I swear!" Sonic said, but his voice went up an octave.

I crossed my arms and tapped my foot.

"Ok so I might've raided or kitchen drawers. Like food wise, but nothing else I swear!" Sonic had his hands up and he seemed to be telling the truth.

I gave up and sighed. "Fine, take your bandana, come on in." I said and sat on the couch. Sonic tied his extra bandana around his wrist. "Where'd you hide all your stuff?" I asked him. "Not here, I took it all back to my own pig sty." He grinned. A small smile formed on the corner of my lips.

"So, I was wondering if we could go on a picnic? You know...like a date?" I said to him. He scratched the back of his head. "That'll be our second date...or second real date." His face was already all red.

"Sure Ames, I don't see the harm." He grinned and kissed my button nose. I giggled because he had to get much closer to me then I had to get to him.

"When's the date?" He asked me.

"Now." I replied and started packing for our date.