I've Gotta Tell You (Sonic T. Hedgehog)

7/22/15

I decided to go into depth with Amy about her and I. I read to her what I had and she really liked it. She even started talking about the stuff she loved about me.

Then I guess I got a little too intense with my feelings. I told her I'd die for her, I'd give her my heart if she needed it, and that I'd find a cure if she ever got a disease.

She said she'd do the same, but she seemed a little fidgety. I really think it's because of me. I said before I wasn't good at this stuff! Why didn't I listen to myself?! It's because Amy was there! I always loose my train of thought when she's there!

Ugh...I'm such a dufus...

I don't want Amy to feel uncomfortable around me. If she gets uncomfortable around me then I can't talk to her. I'll go crazy. I'd have to think about every single thing that came out of my mouth. But I have to tell her what's on my mind, right? I hope she'll never feel like she has hide her feelings from me.

I might...be surprised ands little astonished, but I wouldn't judge her. Would I? No...no I wouldn't judge anyone based on their feelings. I've been doing it to myself most of my life...

Ugh...love is difficult. Even as a young adult. I wish it were simple. Like...

Sonic: Amy, I love you
Amy: I love you too, Sonic
Sonic: Want to be my girlfriend?
Amy: Yes
Sonic: Great
Amy: Yup

Ok...maybe not exactly like that. You get the idea...

My head hurts now.

I'm going to bed. Night!

Sonic T. Hedgehog 🔵💨