I Love You, But You Embarrassed Me (Sonic T. Hedgehog)

7/23/15

(This is longer then the others, but it's not a special chapter)

You ever love someone a lot? Like tons more then anything in the world? And then they do something stupid? But they thought they were being nice, so you can't really get mad? Yeah...me too...

Amy wanted to go to the pool today, but Sticks was in the jungle, Tails was working, and Knuckles was lifting weights on the beach. I had nothing planned today except to run and I can do that any time. So of course I went with her.

I told her I wasn't getting in the water. I was going to hang out in the shade or the sun, but the water was off limits. Amy said she understood, so I wasn't too upset about going.

But when I went to pick her up and saw what she was wearing...

She was wearing the itsy-bitsy-bikini. Red with polkadots, but it showed of everything! Every part of her body that only I should ever see! I wanted to demand she go and change, but I didn't. I had to keep my cool.

But...

I couldn't let other guys see her like that without me beside her! If I wasn't with her then people might think she's on the market!

Well...I decided I'd get in the water. But only the shallow end.

We got there and already everyone was staring. At Amy and myself. I usually didn't go here without the entire gang. They all knew something mind blowing was about to happen.

Everything went silent as they all stared at Amy and I as we entered the outdoor pool.

I remember I told her I already felt uncomfortable and the water wasn't even up to my knees. Amy had took both my hands and lead me deeper.

After I got waist high Amy said she was very proud and that she was going to go off the diving board and come straight back.

I begged her not to go. A lot of people had been staring, and few still were. I just stood there by myself making ripples in the water. I looked at the diving board and saw Amy talking to some guy. The guy was obviously taking an interest in her, but Amy seemed oblivious! I know how to pick up ladies, and that man was giving it all he's got.

Luckily Amy was up next and she dived magnificently. She did a triple front flip and then dived straight through the water. I was in shock, but the other people weren't. Amy swam up to me with a smile.

I asked her if she had done that a lot. She had nodded. She was trying to impress me...I needed to impress her too! But I can't do much at the pool...

That's why I couldn't impress her. But I had already told her I wanted to go even deeper into the water. She was ready leading me to where the water was just below our chests.

I got rely scared because the water was splashing past my chest to my nose. Amy tried to walk forward when my legs buckled. No matter how hard she pulled and how hard I tried to move I couldn't.

On her last attempt to pull me over she slipped and went under water. I got sacred for a few seconds until she came back up. Amy then said she had a great idea.

She put me in floaties!! FLOATIES!!!! My pride and reputation was ruined forever! Everyone would be making fun of me for years!

Trust me...I love her a lot...but embarrasses me.

Sonic T. Hedgehog 🔵💨